Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors fans, remember the first half the season when Jarrett Jack didnt try and be Superman every time he touched the ball? I honestly want to know what happened.

Definitely shouldve been an and 1.
Garbage refs ruining basketball. I
This game is still being cakes a trillion times better than the first monstrosity.

For Warrior fans complaining about Hack-a-Bogut, Mark Jackson is the same coach that sent Dwight Howard to the line 39 TIMES. THIRTY NINE times with the hack-a-Dwight thing. :lol:

They have to change it where's its FT and ball. It's a joke to keep doing it
or NBA players could learn how to make free throws. That big hand excuse is basura too. My hands are bigger than a lot of theirs. I would like to see them shoot them 1 handed if they can't do it like a regular jumper, just palm or rest the ball and it's an easy flick of the wrist and minimal elbow extension since it's just 1ft. Arruajo is the only guy I have seen who does it

Warriors fans, remember the first half the season when Jarrett Jack didnt try and be Superman every time he touched the ball? I honestly want to know what happened.

steph sat out a couple gms. jarrett got his offense going and he never looked back.

or NBA players could learn how to make free throws. That big hand excuse is basura too. My hands are bigger than a lot of theirs. I would like to see them shoot them 1 handed if they can't do it like a regular jumper, just palm or rest the ball and it's an easy flick of the wrist and minimal elbow extension since it's just 1ft. Arruajo is the only guy I have seen who does it

fouling him at half court is not basketball

Last edited:
i believe he's a FA after this season
He is, you know what it never crossed my mind that hes out there trying to play for a contract. It all makes sense now. He was leading the team in assists at one point and then all of a sudden the mid season 6th man results came out he just started going crazy out there.

fouling him at half court is not basketball
nor is not being able to make at least half of your shots from 15 feet away and nobody guarding you. You do this for a living!

under hand, but dudes have too much pride >D

i believe he's a FA after this season
He is, you know what it never crossed my mind that hes out there trying to play for a contract. It all makes sense now. He was leading the team in assists at one point and then all of a sudden the mid season 6th man results came out he just started going crazy out there.

It's so FRUSTRATING.

why do you guys think a 7 footer with no touch is going to make underhanded shots at a higher rate than shots they've practiced their whole lives? because rick barry did it? im actually curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom