Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah didnt grab Lebron, he was reaching for the ball, Lebron knows this he was just playing the "tough guy" card.

Also, Wade throwing the ball at Bellini is the reason I cant stand his ***. Throwing the ball, dude? Really? Dont forget your purse with that floral outfit, clown.

I've been saying this for years, wade doesn't like when people actually compete against him, he gets hot headed when things don't go his way. Lebron is a diva and he's taken upon the same attitude. They expect the world to bow down and honor them as royalty. Bulls ain't having that nonsense.
You must have not seen wade vs Knicks with a busted lip

^^^^And he was absolutely horrible in the 2011 Finals and he had some of the best help ever.

He was the reason why they lost.

Its ok, he's dominating the league now but you Lebron Stans can get Jordans mouth.

Its not happening that ship set sail a long time ago

Your right he is the reason they lost he played like complete **** in 2011 but just cause he lost two finals appearances doesn't mean if he eclipsed Jordan's numbers in the furture he can't become greater. Lebron was in a finals appearance while Jordan at the same age was still in college. And Bruce Bowen did not lock down Lebron all by himself they double teamed him every chance they had. And he had nobody to give it to except Big z.

:lol: at pokemon reference. Ash had no hope in controlling charmander/charizard, dude needed the phil jackson of trainers to solve his problem.

laugh.gif
at pokemon reference. Ash had no hope in controlling charmander/charizard, dude needed the phil jackson of trainers to solve his problem.
i wish i could photoshops thibbs head on there. i thought his charmander had his back but when he turned to charizard it became the douche. pikachu is to ash as noah is to thibbs or would that be deng ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom