Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you supposed to do if you are back peddling and LeBron is charging at you?

I mean seriously. You cant justmove out of the way and give him a free dunk. But if you stay right in front of him its a blocking foul.

I dont get it. *kanye shrug*
Honestly, anytime you backpeddling on a fastbreak, you're pretty much toast 
laugh.gif

Bellineli got fouled
Thought u were ok at first. u made some valid points. .....now ur just annoying
My bad, I thought it would be funny I'm sorry
ohwell.gif

No idea why the best player in the world standing at a good 275 feels the need to flop, even if he does get pushed. People will see that 20 years from now and judge you for it. That needs to end.
And what should they say? They should that he understands the rules and took full advantage of them to gain a competitive advantage for his team. That or hes soft. One of those is baseless and one of those is a fact. 
Either way it's corny. So we condone flopping now? Ok.
No ones condoning flopping here, what I'm doing is understanding his thought process. Again this is a result of the league not policing flopping properly not LeBron being soft. He knew exactly what would happen if he fell. Thats being cerebral, thats all there is to it. That push wasnt a hard push we all knew that, but LeBron knows how the game is being called, and took advantage. Its a legitimate basketball play at this point, is that ok? Not in my book, but I will accept it until the league actually decides to do something productive about it.
And what should they say? They should that he understands the rules and took full advantage of them to gain a competitive advantage for his team. That or hes soft. One of those is baseless and one of those is a fact. 

The league started rewarding players for falling. This is more the leagues "fault" than it is LeBrons.
Where in the rules does it say "if a player gets pushed and falls the player that pushed him shall be ejected, however if the player pushed doens't fall, then there shall be no ejection?" Both of those things you said are baseless.
tongue.gif
My mistake, "he understands how the game is being called and how the refs will react to him hitting the ground" You happy now? Because you knew exactly what I meant and wanted to resort to semantics to try and refute my point which changed absolutely nothing.

Nate is blowing by Chalmers at will

If its close in the fourth, they're gonna have to take Chalmers off him

Juwan Howard is stealing more money.

Dude sittin in a suit deep down the bench the past few months collecting checks while he's ring chasing.

Biggest clown i've ever seen
I may be mistaken, but Howard is on the coaching staff now.

Is he? If so then I take my comment about him stealing money back.

However, i cant imagine he's a very good coach considering everytime Miami scores hes jumping up and down like a cheer leader, slapping hands and celebrating.

he's still a clown.

What are you supposed to do if you are back peddling and LeBron is charging at you?

I mean seriously. You cant justmove out of the way and give him a free dunk. But if you stay right in front of him its a blocking foul.

I dont get it. *kanye shrug*

players have to go hard at him even he gets 3 point plays

it is the only way to make him think about it and discourage him
in the back of his head he has to worry about a potential injury

Stop lying, I seen melo flop a handful of times on both ends. I live in nyc & watch every game

a handful? what 4 times ever? if you think melo flops anywhere near as much as lebron, battier, or chris paul, blake or anyone on the spurs then you are insane. in fact melo SHOULD flop a hell of a lot more if he wants to succeed more in this league unfortunatly

Last edited:
No ones condoning flopping here, what I'm doing is understanding his thought process. Again this is a result of the league not policing flopping properly not LeBron being soft. He knew exactly what would happen if he fell. Thats being cerebral, thats all there is to it. That push wasnt a hard push we all knew that, but LeBron knows how the game is being called, and took advantage. Its a legitimate basketball play at this point, is that ok? Not in my book, but I will accept it until the league actually decides to do something productive about it.
My mistake, "he understands how the game is being called and how the refs will react to him hitting the ground" You happy now? Because you knew exactly what I meant and wanted to resort to semantics to try and refute my point which changed absolutely nothing.

I wasnt being series at all, hence the :tongue: at the end of my statement, either way I dont think that was a flop, buddy got pushed to the ground by someone bigger than him, I mean he slid at the end, but any NBA player would do that as opposed to landing flat on their ***.

Is he? If so then I take my comment about him stealing money back.

However, i cant imagine he's a very good coach considering everytime Miami scores hes jumping up and down like a cheer leader, slapping hands and celebrating.

he's still a clown.
howard is pat's guy  basically a mascot at this point. i wish this game was on tnt for the half time show 

Bellineli got fouled

Thought u were ok at first. u made some valid points. .....now ur just annoying

Word.

I was legit excited when he said he would stop posting in here.

Who doesn't flop nowadays?
There is exaggeration and then there is flat out flopping. Que lebrons potential broken neck against Tyson chandler. Shameful

Lebron+Flop.gif

The theatrics. :x

The video shows the entire act after he got up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom