Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what the game is about. Stuffing the stat line
smokin.gif

There are simply 2 lebron's. The game 6 at Boston and the game against the pistons. And then when we see games like this or the 2011 finals. I'll,never understand why. He just seems so passive.
i think when his shots arent falling he's looking to get others going instead of forcing it 

That's what the game is about. Stuffing the stat line :smokin

There are simply 2 lebron's. The game 6 at Boston and the game against the pistons. And then when we see games like this or the 2011 finals. I'll,never understand why. He just seems so passive.

Well obviously, we see the better one more often. He's consistent, bad game at some points, but consistent

Are they gonna wait for this game to end before starting the Spurs/W's game?

Cuz Lebron is creating and stuffing the stat line

if Melo is 4/14 he got no assists or boards either.
That's what the game is about. Stuffing the stat line
smokin.gif

We were talking about something else but ight.

I get the Bulls are just rolling with the comfortable rotation since they hardly have bodies, Cook and the that rookie (if that's him) can't give SOMEbody some rest?

Last game cook got time he was messing up defensive rotations and wasn't hitting shots on the other end

With the way Butler is playing Chicago undoubtedly found their SF of the future barring he doesn't end up going the Marquis Daniels root

Im still a believer of LeBrons jumper hasnt improved that much, hes just taking much better shots, hes taken contested shots this game, and shooting terribly, miss me with that, "Cant a guy have an off night" stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom