Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Antidope  
Theres a little DBD in all of us. He will never die
pimp.gif
don't be dumb
roll.gif

Great performance by Hibbert... Pacers overall looked great on defense & on the boards.

KD 2 points in the 4th :x

Curious to see how Curry & Parker play today (Curry GTD, but im sure he'll try & play) being banged up now

Last edited:
This sounds like a great idea

“@DimeMag: NBA Rumor: The Kings Could Look To Acquire Monta Ellis http://bit.ly/15ukTZD”
All the bay area-investors still got the hots for Monta Ellis I guess 
laugh.gif

If Ellis ends up on the Kings tho, I think a major blow up of the team would be in order.... and then another one in a year or two when people you can't have Monta Ellis on a winning franchise.

Another day, another fine.
DEERFIELD, Ill. -- Chicago Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau has been fined $35,000 for his postgame comments regarding the officiating in Game 3.

"I see how things are going, I watch very closely," Thibodeau said after Game 3. "We're not going to get calls, that's reality."

Thibodeau, who had already spoken to reporters before news of the fine was released, said through a Bulls PR representative that he had no comment and was only focused on Game 4.

The fiery coach was clearly perturbed about the calls that have been going against the Bulls, though. After Nazr Mohammed was ejected for pushing Heat star LeBron James to the floor, Thibodeau fired back that James might have been acting.

"From my angle, I saw a guy basically flop," Thibodeau said of James. "I don't think it warranted an ejection. I understand a flagrant foul, I understand that, but ejection, no, nope."

The series between the Bulls and Heat has already been filled with technical fouls and ejections, and it's clear the players and coaches believe that will continue heading into Game 4 on Monday night.

"Playoff basketball," Thibodeau said after Sunday's practice. "That's normal."

Bulls forward Jimmy Butler agreed.

"Definitely," he said of the physical nature. "I feel like that's what it's been from the very beginning. I don't expect it to change ... the last game, it's over with. But we're coming in and we want to be the aggressor."

It's an afternoon game on a Sunday, how is that irresponsible?
There should be no games today. Its a day where you know that millions of people will be preoccupied with other things. I had to basically lie to my mom today about why we cant go out until 6 PM, I'm sure other people dont have that convenience. I was supposed to be leaving at 3. Its a poor move on the NBAs part if theyre concerned about viewership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom