Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid foul by lil nate 
mean.gif
 hes stronger than that.

Cmon dudes jumper been avg for the longest

I guess you could say that, but his jumper is not what made him good. I think a large portion if this slump is mental

His body is breaking down, he cant even drive past Marco Bellinili. No longer the same speed or explosion that made him so fun to watch before Lebron got to town. No way guy can make a living on his jumpshot.

Hey_

Cmon dudes jumper been avg for the longest

I guess you could say that, but his jumper is not what made him good. I think a large portion if this slump is mental

His body is breaking down, he cant even drive past Marco Bellinili Nazr Mohammed. No longer the same speed or explosion that made him so fun to watch before Lebron got to town. No way guy can make a living on his jumpshot.

Fixed.

Julius F. Wrek

I think a lot of y'all are overlooking the fact that wade is 31. With his style of play...it was inevitable that he'd start slowing down around this age.

All that fall 6 times and get back up 7 times **** don't hold up for 10 years

Problem is in the NBA its either one or the other now. You either foul them lightly and give them the chance for a continuation or you give them a hard foul and eliminate them being able to get the ball up to the basket but then you are given a flagrant.

That was a legit continuation but the play when he drove on Butler he did some weird jump while palming the ball. Pretty sure that was some type of violation. He does it so fast that you can't notice it live though.

When he is in his 30s all his travels will be obvious as hell with his speed declining.

The Bulls need to amnestice boozer

That was a legit continuation but the play when he drove on Butler he did some weird jump while palming the ball. Pretty sure that was some type of violation. He does it so fast that you can't notice it live though.

When he is in his 30s all his travels will be obvious as hell with his speed declining.

QFT. I always noticed that and he made a career out of it.

Hey_

I think a lot of y'all are overlooking the fact that wade is 31. With his style of play...it was inevitable that he'd start slowing down around this age.

All that fall 6 times and get back up 7 times **** don't hold up for 10 years

Tim Duncan is 37.

Manu is 35.

Have their age or injuries affected their decision making or production?

Julius F. Wrek

We wont amnesty Booz until 2014 thats when he and Deng come off the books. We will pretty much have the same players next year minus Nate, Rip, and maybe Marco

Problem is in the NBA its either one or the other now. You either foul them lightly and give them the chance for a continuation or you give them a hard foul and eliminate them being able to get the ball up to the basket but then you are given a flagrant.

The bulls brought this on themselves by making this series so physical. Once the heat adjusted you knew it was going to backfire on them. With all the injured players the heat benefit from tight officiating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom