Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of league's best getting ousted in the second round while trying to do it all with limited help.

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS KD. Living the Pre Heat LeBron life is tough huh

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

God, I love seeing Durant fail.
would have been better if he lost in the first round to his former teammate

You give martin the ball cause there's 22 seconds left and there's plenty of time to get KD the ball and work out a play if people aren't acting like scared children on the court.

Like what was son doing? Waiting for the show? waiting for d to save him?

OKC never had a chance against the grizz. Amazing the difference Westbrook makes on both ends of the floor. OKC was really playing with house money ever since Russ went down. All good. Stress free playoff from here on out :smile:

Westbrook is gonna come back even more YOLO next season seeing they cant win without him :lol:

Westbrook is gonna come back even more YOLO next season seeing they cant win without him :lol:

i havent watched first and 10 in ages whats has skip been coming up with in defense for kd ? the dude cant do to much more with whats around him.

One of league's best getting ousted in the second round while trying to do it all with limited help.

guess he should just join miami and turn full heel

The way these playoffs have gone I wouldn't be surprised if Curry/Parker have a serious injury in the WCF and Lebron tears his ACL in the Finals. The basketball gods are smiling down on them :lol:

His go to guy is out. What if lebron didn't have 2 others starts to go to?......... O wait........

Did it really take them 15 minutes to review that though? Even if Bayless touched it, it was out of Reggie for stepping out of bounds then trying to save it

And that last play was the fault of whoever drew it up. Nobody came to the ball, it was like a 30 foot pass. That had 0 chance of going through unless Nolan Ryan pitches it at 98mph

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom