Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one can beat Miami in a series right now I hope I am wrong tho. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
You need offense to be at Miami four times. The idea that physical play gives them a 'tough' series is fun and all, but it'll never be enough. This goes for Chicago, Indiana or Memphis.

Na I think Memphis is much better than both of thsoe teams because both of their big men are good post players who can score, boozer and noah and hibbert and west aint all the offensively, ZBo and Gasol are.

man i watched these fools all season on msg.. novak deserves a chance to play indiana clogs the lane and he could have a field day.. on the other had at times i wondered how dude was even in the league.. never seen him  really attack the basket .. ive seen him shoot step in j's right under 3 and even thats a rarity.. dude is soo one dimensional on offense.. on defense he is lost. .. watched this shows 2 many times and ny is disapointed with this.. felton not playing like a tar heel pg.. sonn im disapointt

To beat a dead horse, Chicago had a legitimate chance to dethrone Miami if D. Rose somehow managed to be healthy and play. Think about it, Nate and Marco stole a game from a very sound Heat defense. Pooh would be a nightmare on the drive and dish to spot-up shooters.
And again, mvp rose couldn't beat the heat.. nate needs room to score and minutes.. I don't see that happening much with rose.
The pacers are tough.. if anything spo will out coach Vogel

Marc Gasol is literally good at everything for a big man. Offensive skillset, elite defensively, passes well for his size. Matchup nightmare.

Throw Allen and Tay at Bron and Wade.

Pacers are not better than the Bulls on defense, and they're about the same on offense, unless you only remember games 2 & 4 and not games 1 & 3 or the Brooklyn series.

Pacers will lose in 5, maybe 4.

What are you going off of? According to the season stats the Pacers are better on defense than the Bulls.. is there something I am missing?

RT @coug123: So apparently the OKC blunder are using @macklemore 'Can't hold us' as a song to hype up the crowd in their arena

YoungTriz: Thibs is an even better coach now, > Spo and Vogel.

Noah is playing the best basketball of his career, injured.

Rose couldn't play so no more speculation. There's always next season.

Marc Gasol is literally good at everything for a big man. Offensive skillset, elite defensively, passes well for his size. Matchup nightmare.

Throw Allen and Tay at Bron and Wade.
What about Bron at the 4?. Gasol gets a lot of my respect.. so does Tony..

Pacers and Bulls same on offense? I don't see it. Not even close.
I'm talking about the basketball we saw. Not some fantasy ******** of Rose coming back.

The Pacers, in these playoffs have about the same offensive potential as the 2013 playoff Bulls did. That's not nearly enough to win more than 1 game against them. And probably not even that, since they shook off that bye week the Bucks gave them.

I wish the pacers had just swept up and finished this series :smh:

Same with the Heat making us watch the struggle that is that series :smh:

To beat a dead horse, Chicago had a legitimate chance to dethrone Miami if D. Rose somehow managed to be healthy and play. Think about it, Nate and Marco stole a game from a very sound Heat defense. Pooh would be a nightmare on the drive and dish to spot-up shooters.

Rose proved to me the first time they met in the playoffs he didn't have enough heart to lead the Bulls against the Heat. Now with him sitting on the Bench with a blank scare on his face while his short handed team plays with all they got-shows me he isn't a good teammate. I cant wait till he comes back and shows the world his true colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom