Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 24 of the NBA Playoffs a wrap
my man, I've missed the last 15 or so of these posts 
laugh.gif

Ernie didn't survive cancer just to be killed by a Shaq dunk... he's smarter than that.

I know I'll probably get a bunch of :smh: for this comparison, but does anyone else see a little bit of Josh Howard in Harrison Barnes?

Howard in his prime got buckets in bunches, could score from pretty much anywhere, a good but sometimes streaky shooter, capable of of attacking the basket, good handling the rock, and good athleticism.

I know Howard has dropped off since about 2008, but after watching pretty much all of his prime, I just feel like there's been a lot of him in Harrison Barnes. Just with a better brain in his head.

I know I'll probably get a bunch of
mean.gif
for this comparison, but does anyone else see a little bit of Josh Howard in Harrison Barnes?

Howard in his prime got buckets in bunches, could score from pretty much anywhere, a good but sometimes streaky shooter, capable of of attacking the basket, good handling the rock, and good athleticism.

I know Howard has dropped off since about 2008, but after watching pretty much all of his prime, I just feel like there's been a lot of him in Harrison Barnes. Just with a better brain in his head.
You would be wrong because Josh never reached his prime

man I wish Cavs drafted Barnes instead of Waiters, but I know which SF their waiting for...

Wiggins :smokin but na they're prolly going to take a SF in this years weak draft. Barnes and Kyrie already had chemistry from highschool too. :smh:

They will win to much to get him unless Stern mybad i mean adam silver fixes the lottery for them to win the number 1 pick i dont see it happening, plus dont they need a shooting wing

They will win to much to get him unless Stern mybad i mean adam silver fixes the lottery for them to win the number 1 pick i dont see it happening, plus dont they need a shooting wing

It dont matter what they need, if they get the number 1 pick, wiggins is a cav, anyways, it will be interesting to see what he does at Kansas

I know I'll probably get a bunch of :smh: for this comparison, but does anyone else see a little bit of Josh Howard in Harrison Barnes?

*adds to list of ridiculous JapanAir quotes that will be used as ammo later in time*

:lol: jk

You would be wrong because Josh never reached his prime

I mean, he was second leading scorer on a team that went to the finals, and then the following year was apart of one of the best regular season teams in recent history, but alright. :lol:

Josh was more than serviceable when he had his head on straight.

I was really surprised a lot of people didn't have HarBar more highly praised going into the draft. I liked what i saw out of him in college, and I felt like a lot of people were labeling as the next big bust.

The kid plays hard, and he has a good enough skill-set to stick around.

been on youtube for like an hour straight watching andrew

harrison highlights

lakers need andrew harrison next year 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I keep hearing how Brian Shaw would be a great coach...well why isn't he coaching anywhere?

I know his name keeps coming up, but I think there's a reason certain people don't move beyond assistant coach (or it takes a really long time). He may just be a great assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom