Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how that's Pau's fault

It's not... Was a horrific play call..

Pau had no business in the corner on a last play... Should have been at the top of the key or the wing freeing up Kobe.. And if he has to take the ball.. He's not trapped.

Last edited:
You don't even know what I'm talking about , I'm talking basketball, something you know nothing about. Stop quoting me ******

@LakersNation: Saying Pau messed up the last possession is dumb, people. Spurs played great defense and he took the best available shot. What do you want?

Last edited:
I don't see how that's Pau's fault

It wasn't. What appeared to happen was Kobe was supposed to catch that at the top of the key for an iso to go to work, Metta couldn't deliver the pass and had to get it in and saw that pau was open. Pau caught it, and with time ticking down and another 7 footer draped all over him couldn't see anybody so he had to throw up the 3.

Still funny as hell though :lol:

You don't even know what I'm talking about , I'm talking basketball, something you know nothing about. Stop quoting me ******

LL

Exactly, all you can do is post pics cuz you don't know ****.

Ron should have called TO rather than pin Pau in the corner.

Posting pic after pic after pic beating a team by 2 without their starting point guard or their backup point guard. :lol:

Then sitting there not being able to actually say anything relevant other than spelling the team name correctly. So more pics follow. :rofl:

Followin me around quote after quote like a little lost puppy. Sad, just sad. :smh:

How long till Kobe complains in an interview? 

I give it 3 more games. It's gotta be hell in the locker room. I swear it looked like Dwight was just done crying after the first loss at home. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Posting pic after pic after pic beating a team by 2 without their starting point guard or their backup point guard. :lol:

Then sitting there not being able to actually say anything relevant other than spelling the team name correctly. So more pics follow. :rofl:

Followin me around quote after quote like a little lost puppy. Sad, just sad. :smh:

If he annoys you that much Block Him!!! I gave you a solution

you're WELCOME

Really though, that lineup they were running with deep was horrid.

Kobe, Ron, Jamison, Pau, Dwight? Was that it? Or was it Hill instead of Pau?

Whatever it was, yuck.

Really though, that lineup they were running with deep was horrid.

Kobe, Ron, Jamison, Pau, Dwight? Was that it? Or was it Hill instead of Pau?

Whatever it was, yuck.

They wanted Ron on TP.. When Morris did fine guarding TP all game. But here nor there. Ron gave better offense, which says a lot for Morris.

If he annoys you that much Block Him!!! I gave you a solution

you're WELCOME

I did, he went to his other SN. :lol:

They wanted Ron on TP.. When Morris did fine guarding TP all game. But here nor there. Ron gave better offense, which says a lot for Morris.

I swear half of TP's baskets were walks to the basket, I don't know who was guarding him at that time.

I don't know, I just don't like Ron, Jamison, Pau, and Dwight on the court on the same time.

Timmy tonight though, damn. Footwork, and that drive late on Dwight. TOUGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom