Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not justifying anything. I'm stating the obvious that Lebron's and Tyler's reactions are

not similar.

Right but Hansbourough did NOTHING. BIRDMAN two hand shoved him exactly like Mohammed did Lebron But I see a stark difference in the two outcomes. At least lebron had the ball when he was fouled Birdman just went and body checked him whenthe ball was 90 feet away

Last edited:
The Heat should tell Birdman to go hard at players. Maybe do a couple of flagrants to try and take Hibbert or George out. He would get a personal foul at best.

Birdman is smart if that was a calculated act. Rallying the crowd with energy, defense, rebounding.

He should have been ejected though, based on precedence (Nazr) and also because his actions were repeated (multiple) against Psycho T.

I think ejecting Birdman would of been a huge blow to Mia. He gives a lot of energy is having a good game so far

I think ejecting Birdman would of been a huge blow to Mia. He gives a lot of energy is having a good game so far

More than energy, he has been an extremely important player for them defensively all year. Especially considering their lack of size and rebounding.

Bosh is only making 3s now. Where has he gone?

Edit: THANK YOU FOR PLAYING LIKE YOU'RE 6'10 BOSH.

Last edited:
Chris Bosh has transformed into Steve Novak

laugh.gif
 Of course as I say that he makes a good cut to the basket for a layup

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom