Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Karalis ‏@RedsArmy_John
RT @redsarmy_chuck: Ridiculous RT @jeskeets: LeBron hasn't fouled anyone since December 8th against the Hornets. (via Peninsula is Mightier)

Just one of the variables that stat heads couldn't care less about. That special treatment is other worldly. He is aloud to be more physical than anyone else in the NBA
Un ******g real. I wished I saw these games to see how it really was.

Best damn player in the world...he doesn't need any extra benefits.

mean.gif

I don't know what it is but NT as a whole has been polluted by maximum trolling over the last few months. Maybe the switch to Huddler got these ****** feeling themselves too much. S&T was supposed to be better than this.
mean.gif

Mjshoes wasn't eem that bad before Chris Paul came and gave him a lifelong erection.
I'm sayin' though. Dude completely switched it up.

Last edited:
I wouldn't put BHZ in the same place as DBD and MJshoefanatic. We've been ******g with him for years now, even when they were ****** :lol: and to his credit, he's around when they lose. Those two are on a whole other level.

Yea.
Bhz handled success fine, even when Chester tries to knock him off the turnbuckle.
Doo and MJ got a sniff, went crazy and made it a mission to make every S&Ter hate their teams.

MJSF is exactly the same as he was before we got CP3. You guys just didn't pay attention.

I remember the amount of hate he got that 05-06 season and the season after. Then you guys ignored him for the most part until now we're conpetitive again.

He had an Al Thornton for ROY sig for christ's sake :lol:

Beat homer on NT.

Barring any injuries, i can see Memphis still making a run at 70 wins this season.

Gonna be kinda strange to hear Tony Allen in MVP discussions.
roll.gif

I wouldn't put BHZ in the same place as DBD and MJshoefanatic. We've been ******g with him for years now, even when they were ******
laugh.gif
and to his credit, he's around when they lose. Those two are on a whole other level.
Yea.
Bhz handled success fine, even when Chester tries to knock him off the turnbuckle.
Doo and MJ got a sniff, went crazy and made it a mission to make every S&Ter hate their teams.
DBD is a genuis, you guys better recognize

I just got a feeling Chester is not going to let me live when/if Memphis goes back to being a lottery team soon. :lol:

Last edited:
I just got a feeling Chester is not going to let me live when/if Memphis goes back to being a lottery team soon.
laugh.gif
But John Hollinger...... 
laugh.gif

I'm just kidding, I have no idea what I'm talking about. Why yall gon be a lotto team anytime soon? Robert Pera seems like he wants a winner

But John Hollinger...... :lol:

I'm just kidding, I have no idea what I'm talking about. Why yall gon be a lotto team anytime soon? Robert Pera seems like he wants a winner

Lol idk. I have a feeling that this is our only real year to contend. I'm just uncertain of what kinda moves they will make if we fall short this year. I'm expecting those moves to push us back some. Maybe not into the lottery, but far from actual contention.

I've been a pretty huge Melo hater in his time with the Knicks, but I gotta say....he's the MVP right now without a question. Playing awesome basketball and I love how the veterans that the Knicks brought in have made them a lot tougher team. That's a great TEAM right there, and is most definitely a title contender this year. Hope they beat the **** out of the Heat in the playoffs. I already know it's going to be a classic series if/when they do meet up in the playoffs.

BHZ was also proven right on a lot of things when nobody (myself included) thought the Grizz were worth a damn.

I don't think Melo is above KD or LeBron for MVP. They're still doing more for their teams on both ends. Melo's giving better effort and is better across the board, but his job is still easier. Score, score, score. (to his credit- he's doing so efficiently.)

I already know it's going to be a classic series if/when they do meet up in the playoffs.

Man, if the Heat and Knicks faced off, healthy, and everyone playin well, that would be such an awesome series. Truly outstanding.

And Allen, dude wouldn't know what to do. :lol: :nerd:

That guy used to annoy the hell out of me in the Clippers Vs. Spurs thread, I will not lie.

I honestly think everyone is cool on here for the most part. The only time I didn't like mjshoes was during the playoffs last year :lol:. DBD is kinda funny at times and he at least supports a team that not many people like.

You can't really get mad at people for supporting their favorite team. I guess if you go around and trash everyone like your team is the highest of the high, then yea maybe people will dislike you. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom