Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I <3 Cousins

Sidenote, I've come to the conclusion that if he was on anyother team I would hate him 
laugh.gif

they saying DMC got into an altercation with Smart in the locker room. :smh: :rofl:

Dude needs a real coach to be stable.

How could one forget this?

What respectable coach or organization does THIS?

Last edited:
or more recently 

dude is a nutcase. Kind heart at dude. A young Rasheed Wallace IMO

Smart looking like he will be westphalled soon. :lol: (Kings need to hire Sloan a no nonsense coach and he can say to Cousins, "I can take your game to Karl Malone level."

they saying DMC got into an altercation with Smart in the locker room. :smh: :rofl:

needs a real coach? :rolleyes

dude just needs to grow up and shut the hell up, seriously. i dont know why you dudes are so quick to have his back when hes an immature punk. Hes talented but hes acting like a damn child.

needs a real coach? :rolleyes

dude just needs to grow up and shut the hell up, seriously. i dont know why you dudes are so quick to have his back when hes an immature punk. Hes talented but hes acting like a damn child.

yeah why do you think Smart was fired from GS? DMC needs a coach like Sloan who won't take no ****. And he should become level headed when the Kings hire a coach with outstanding pedigree/career/credentials. But at the same time dude needs a vet on the team to guide him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom