Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metta went on Twitter ranting about Reggie Evans and Gerald's flopping last night :lol:

@WojYahooNBA: As a league executive texted on Reggie Evans as the NBA's first fined flopper: "...fitting, since he was the star of the demonstration video."

Thank GOD they implemented these flopping rules.

Stern finally did something right.

Reggie Evans and Wallace are way too brolic to be playing like a roll of Charmin paper towels. :smh: SOFT.

Last edited:
Been in the gym all week. Working on some hand speed and power.... can't wait to engage in some fisticuffs with Lakers fans at Arco tonight 
devil.gif

Wilbon, Rose, and Simmons talking about the kid who scored 138 and comparing the kid to each of their own homer players, Jordan, Isiah Thomas, and Bird 
laugh.gif

DeJuan Wagner dropped 100 in HS and everyone was calling him the next Iverson

White kid drops 138 in d3.....

Ya

The Celtics waived Darko, so in honor of the possible end of his NBA career, I put together a top 5 plays list. It isn't even sarcastic.

Really? That's a little surprising. Then again, there's not a lot of good teams with size in the East, so I guess they don't really need him. I bet another team picks him up. Maybe he'll wind up back in Minny, the way they've been losing bodies.

Really? That's a little surprising. Then again, there's not a lot of good teams with size in the East, so I guess they don't really need him. I bet another team picks him up. Maybe he'll wind up back in Minny, the way they've been losing bodies.

He was waived for personal reasons (but he wasn't playing either, total of 4 minutes this season). Apparently he has a sick family member back in Europe.

Jalen Rose is terrible on TV. ESPN has to have a better former NBAer available for this. Magic is no better either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom