Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if that Laker game in Dec, where Dwight took out Melo's knee, never happened, Melo would stand a chance of stealing it.

But Bron's had it wrapped up since halfway through that streak, so it's not even worth talking about.

But yeah, with 6th man...I think the "what have you done for me lately" gods shine on Earl.

Last edited:
Even though its just me being a homer...

Why not Lionel Hollins? The Grizzlies were suppose to fall off the face of the earth after trading Rudy Gay according to most people, am I correct? He changed the style of offense, while making sure the team maintained their elite defense.

24-9 after trading Rudy. Went from 22nd in points per 100 possessions to 14th after the trade. I heavily criticized him for our offensive sets running through ZBo, and he's finally decided to run a pick n roll style offense with Conley and Marc. I gotta give him credit for that.

He should definitely be in the conversation, but I don't think he will. This year, there are plenty of coaches he deserve it. Its really tough to say. There are about 8 guys.

If Melo wins MVP, I'll eat a regulation sized basketball

Melo will never win MVP
He's just a scorer and sometimes a good rebounder.
The only part of his game he's developed since entering the league was his range.
I love watching him but if I'm building a franchise I'm taking a lot of guys before him.

Jarrett Jack with the hail mary :rofl:

Last edited:
Even though its just me being a homer...

Why not Lionel Hollins? The Grizzlies were suppose to fall off the face of the earth after trading Rudy Gay according to most people, am I correct?

No. I don't think that's correct. I think there's a lot of people, myself included, who were not big Rudy fans and thought Memphis did pretty well in the trade. Its not like they got peanuts for Gay. They got Prince, a solid veteran with championship experience and Daye, a talented young player. I didn't think the Grizz would drop off much at all after the trade. I'm not saying Hollins doesn't deserve some credit, but I wouldn't give him the award over Thibs or Woodson.

How many season injuries have they both had...you tell me? You will probably never see either withstand a long term injury and that's no coincidence either. To answer your question. He is taking hgh too.
My dude said "ice baths" tho! Lol I don't know how many of yall are atheltes or have been before but those type of things are cool and all but they are temporary soothings not permanent fixes or reverse type actions. Lol that baseball he had on his ankle last month takes way more than ice. Try shots, hgh, and stimulation treatment...emphasis on hgh and shots. Imma stop now tho and let yall believe what you want to but trust n believe they hv stuff out there to keep you from getting winded aka stamina boost that bryant uses to be able to play so much at such a high level. Hell even Herbalife has a supplement that does a small fraction of the stuff this guys takes. Blood doping plus that Herbalife type supplement times 3 will have you playing 48 minutes in an nba game like a teenager.
Exactly!
Ok Jimmy Butler has been averaging like 48 minutes on the Bulls. So he's juicing too? These players are the best players in the world man, this is their profession. They've been doing this their entire lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom