Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1493836407_888b48f2701ceeec31efc22a3972daaa.jpg

Probably not a good look to be seen out on the town after a 9 game losing streak
IMG_0206.PNG
You for real believe that? :lol:

"Those guys are on a winning streak, so they are allowed. But the losing streak team? Nah, not allowed."

That's what's up? :lol:

Is it just going out on the town, or is there a drink limit, too?

"16-game winning streak? 2 bottles of top shelf. You've earned it. But you guys? Calm down, you only won back to back. Nothing more than an appletini for you guys. Be glad I'm even allowing you a night out."

:lol:

Yep. If I'm playing like trash and the team is playing like trash, the last thing I'm trying to do is be SEEN around town at 3am.

I remember a couple years ago my people seen the some of the Sixers (Noel, Oak & i think J Rich) out on South Street while they were in a middle of a 20 game losing streak :rofl:

They aint care lol. These players gotta keep themselves happy somehow while they getting trashed at the workplace lol

I get that's what YOU would do.

What I don't get is applying what you would do... to someone else.

"He shouldn't be out on the town after a 9-game skid, because I wouldn't be."

That I don't get.

Maybe if he got a good nights rest he wouldn't be shooting 34% his last 5 games.

Juve slander :smh:

ya'll not hip to Lakersman's shtick yet?

he's Antidope 2.0 even changed his screename to let ya'll know.

Yep. If I'm playing like trash and the team is playing like trash, the last thing I'm trying to do is be SEEN around town at 3am.
let's revisit this topic when James St. Pierre Cormier* hits the strip club after disappearing in a playoff elimination game.

*can't refer to him as St. Pierre anymore. GSP a real champ now. Cormier more fitting for the fake people's champion.

Juve slander :smh:

ya'll not hip to Lakersman's shtick yet?

he's Antidope 2.0 even changed his screename to let ya'll know.

let's revisit this topic when James St. Pierre Cormier* hits the strip club after disappearing in a playoff elimination game.

*can't refer to him as St. Pierre anymore. GSP a real champ now. Cormier more fitting for the fake people's champion.

No need to revisit. I killed (tony) :smh: when he was out with Travis Scott after game 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom