Official NBA 2k13 Thread

2k11, to this day, gets constant playtime on my 360.......I almost forgot Live 13 was releasing this year
laugh.gif

I hope they have an actual halftime show that they actually show highlights of other games like NBA and NFL 2k5

I %%%%!## hate all these pre-order @*$% games are doing nowadays, including store exclusive @*$%.

I'll rent first this year. Wasn't feeling 2k12 even after the patch. So the price will be cheaper if you're not getting it with the ASG content ?

I'm more a LIVE guy so I'll see what they come out with.

Durant is too unreal in this game. Son can't be stop. And since when did Lebron have a midrange game ? 2k need to make the game more realistic not more unrealistic . Kobe is still run as fast and jump as high as 2002 Kobe lol

Originally Posted by FDUB

I hope they have an actual halftime show that they actually show highlights of other games like NBA and NFL 2k5

Wait...like highlights of actual NBA games, or highlights from other NBA 2K games. Cause if anyone's sitting around watching highlights from other 2K games...
30t6p3b.gif

They need to get rid of the stupid canned animations and fix the gameplay, no need for any more stupid BS gimmicks

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Durant is too unreal in this game. Son can't be stop. And since when did Lebron have a midrange game ?
Over the years he's shot virtually the same % from 16-23 feet as Kobe/Melo/Durant

I skipped on 2k12 after hearing bigs like Dwight Howard making contested 3's. I really don't wanna preorder only to find out they put out another mediocre product.

When does 2K ever mention anything about the online gameplay? It seems like every year they just skip that portion of the game and concentrate on the single player aspect.....

Loved 2K12 and still play it but there are some glaring issues that need to be fixed.

First, the steals. I thought they said they fixed it in past games but I guess not, but when you're going up for a layup/dunk, no matter what your rating is you should not be stripped EVERY time just because their steal rating is high. This is honestly the most frustrating @$## in the game. The simple steal animations are annoying too they definitely need to tone that down a lot because even the best ballhandlers are getting ripped due to the defenders steal rating being a LITTLE BIT higher which is ridiculous.

Second, they need to tone down the amount of people dunking on each other and how you can't do anything to stop the animation. For example, Durant comes in to dunk on someone, you're there for a perfect contest but you're not allowed to do anything to the shot because the animation has ran.

Third, they need to tone down how sensitive the dribbling is. Dribbling off your own foot or off of your teammates foot happened one time too many.

Finally, they need to fix some of the shots. That is not Kobe's real jumpshot, Durant's jumpshot is off, among some others. And I hate how everyone has two shots (different shots for 3pt and midrange) last time I watched a game the shots don't differ by that much when you go from the midrange to the 3 point line.

But most importantly....
How the #$%^ is this comming out for the PSP but not the VITA?

2k foolishness.

Change player bodies so their jerseys aren't floating off their chest
tone down all the pump fakes and Kobe style footwork for all players

BRING BACK COLLEGE HOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Loved 2K12 and still play it but there are some glaring issues that need to be fixed.

First, the steals. I thought they said they fixed it in past games but I guess not, but when you're going up for a layup/dunk, no matter what your rating is you should not be stripped EVERY time just because their steal rating is high. This is honestly the most frustrating @$## in the game. The simple steal animations are annoying too they definitely need to tone that down a lot because even the best ballhandlers are getting ripped due to the defenders steal rating being a LITTLE BIT higher which is ridiculous.

Second, they need to tone down the amount of people dunking on each other and how you can't do anything to stop the animation. For example, Durant comes in to dunk on someone, you're there for a perfect contest but you're not allowed to do anything to the shot because the animation has ran.

Third, they need to tone down how sensitive the dribbling is. Dribbling off your own foot or off of your teammates foot happened one time too many.
ALL OF THIS.
People really abuse that dunk animation. Another animation they need to fix is when you pass the ball to a wide open player and they just stumble out of bounds. That's just stupid. They also need to fix the put back dunk animation. I see players go up for the put back dunk as soon the ball is shot and then the ball just lands in their hand(s) for the put back. Man, 2K12 sucks.
30t6p3b.gif

I hope the servers are better, but we all know that's not happening.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Durant is too unreal in this game. Son can't be stop. And since when did Lebron have a midrange game ? 2k need to make the game more realistic not more unrealistic . Kobe is still run as fast and jump as high as 2002 Kobe lol

It isn't 2003. LeBron not being able to shoot jokes are old. Check your facts before making bold statements.

if you preorder dont you get 2 additional teams similar to 2k12 Golden State 90-91 and Sacremento kings 01. Speaking of those two additional teams for 2k12 anyone know the code for those teams (Sacremento and Golden State)

I can count on both my hands how many times I played my 2k12.

2k11 >>>>

I still play 2k11.

Will see about 13'

Might just get NBA Live this year. Hopefully it's good.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

if you preorder dont you get 2 additional teams similar to 2k12 Golden State 90-91 and Sacremento kings 01. Speaking of those two additional teams for 2k12 anyone know the code for those teams (Sacremento and Golden State)
Once you use the code once it is done, i got my 2k12 used and the code didn't work for me.
Anyway, i think i might go with Live this year, they were supposed to really do it big this year after being out of the game for couple of years. Anyways here the article i heard it from, game sounds like it can contend with 2k this year.
http://kotaku.com/5915198...passeseven-the-bad-ones/

Back
Top Bottom