Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Havent read the previous pages but I HAVE TO KNOW, has ANYBODY else had a problem with the non counting dunk glitch. This has happened to me at least 20 times in the week that I've been playing. I'll make a dunk, obviously goes in clear as day but yet IT DOESNT COUNT! The other team grabs the ball and goes down court like nothing happened. Even on an and one dunk my dunk didn't count and the ball was given to the other team, DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SHOOT THE FREE THROW! I've recorded it happen 5 times but it just keeps happening. Anybody else had this happen on PS3?

Havent read the previous pages but I HAVE TO KNOW, has ANYBODY else had a problem with the non counting dunk glitch. This has happened to me at least 20 times in the week that I've been playing. I'll make a dunk, obviously goes in clear as day but yet IT DOESNT COUNT! The other team grabs the ball and goes down court like nothing happened. Even on an and one dunk my dunk didn't count and the ball was given to the other team, DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SHOOT THE FREE THROW! I've recorded it happen 5 times but it just keeps happening. Anybody else had this happen on PS3?

Had this happen on 2k12 specifically when i windmill dunked nothing so far on 2k13

It hasn't happened TO me, but it happened to someone I was playing against. Westbrook went up for a power 2 hand jam, ball went straight down, bounced up(pretty fast) and we got the rebound.

I guess he air-balled the dunk??

If he attempted a NONE CONTESTED LAYUP, AND IT DOESN'T GO IN, THAT MEANS HE MISSED THE LAYUP. HOW ARE YOU DENYING A FACT MAN? I swear you will argue anything, even facts. I'm putting all your posts on ignore, Ain't nobody got time for that.
You must want some sort of special attention from me or something because this is the 2nd time you "threatened" to ignore my posts. Do you what do man. Stop talking about it.

how can i do that? it was an online game against my brother...... not hyping it up.... noah missed a point blank layup,boozer,rose twice in an open lane & like i said i dunked to go up by 1 & never got the crdit for it along with other issues in that game
Point blank, but was it WIDE OPEN is the question. I asked for a video because as I mentioned earlier, people have different definitions of what "open" means. First it was wide open now you are calling it open. That is why I asked. I personally haven't seen a wide open missed layup in years.

THe Will Bynum video posted before is what I would call a technical error as I said. If it hits the backboard or under the rim, I don't really consider that a miss. I know it didn't go in but it never really had a fair chance because of the release point and how it is in relation to the rim. Hope that makes sense.

Anyone know when 2K is gonna put out a gameplay patch? A **** ton of issues need to be addressed.

On another note, I did this three nights ago in a online ranked match on the PS3, made me jump outta my seat. Was down the entire game to the Bulls, Rose had 29 points. I won the game 1. Dude ended up rage quitting :lol:.

For those asking what needs to be done about missing layups in traffic, these are all of the things that are factored into the layup success rate.

Height of Shooter vs. Height of Defender. Of course the higher the gap the lower the probability the shot goes in.
Shot in Traffic Rating
Layup Rating
Defensive Awareness (proximity) of the defender(s)
Whether or not the shot was contested
Fatigue

As a matter of fact this goes for all shots. Not just layups

FYI, the court updates for the Lakers, Suns and Thunder are now live.

I love how the new Suns court is an ambigram.

Awesome!

50462ea2afa96f1e190008a6.gif

lmao @ these non cohesive teams on MYTEAM cats got LBJ kobe dwade and dwight howard playing for the coach of the bobcats.

yup, just like dude above i was using westbrook and he tried the two hand dunk, it happened at least 3 times
mad.gif

yup, just like dude above i was using westbrook and he tried the two hand dunk, it happened at least 3 times
mad.gif
It seems common this year. The game just needs patching.

Also, was it needed to add new shooting options? X works just fine man, we didnt need that extra stuff. I know they will patch all these issues. They always do. They will tone down the signature skills too, Igodola does not need to be going through BODIES TO DUNK(IS HIS CASPER OR MAZUFAFA?).

mad.gif
It seems common this year. The game just needs patching.

Also, was it needed to add new shooting options? X works just fine man, we didnt need that extra stuff. I know they will patch all these issues. They always do. They will tone down the signature skills too, Igodola does not need to be going through BODIES TO DUNK(IS HIS CASPER OR MAZUFAFA?).

The veritical is so off too. I mean I know Ray Allen got some hops, but how is he jumping higher than centers to out rebound them? Its insane.

BTW, Ben Gordon is the best shooter in the whole game....

WILL WE EVER GET TERREL HARRIS IN 2K13!!!?

Last edited:
Im bout to say eff it and buy some VC. I also need to stop simming so many games so my dude can get his stats up

Was drafted to Houston and got dealt to Orlando and then the Lakers in a matter of 2 weeks. First time I requested it and the 2nd time I got shipped out without asking for a trade. Hopefully they dont send me anywhere else :smokin

Anyone know when 2K is gonna put out a gameplay patch? A **** ton of issues need to be addressed.

On another note, I did this three nights ago in a online ranked match on the PS3, made me jump outta my seat. Was down the entire game to the Bulls, Rose had 29 points. I won the game 1. Dude ended up rage quitting :lol:.

Looks exactly what he did in toronto :wow:

Im bout to say eff it and buy some VC. I also need to stop simming so many games so my dude can get his stats up
I have no use for them. I only play online, My player is boring IMo. I had no idea you could sell them, I'll give mine away for free. I have like 18k.

Say DC, do you know if all Myplayer templates are created equal? For example, if everyone made an all-around PG, would we all have the same attributes in the beginning? If not, I think they should implement that. The templates should still have the same starting overall rating, but randomly mix up the attributes. Like an athletic PG that can actually shoot, but can't dribble or an all-round PG that can dunk but isn't very fast, ect.

i posted about this bs a pg or 3 back

Last edited:
:nthat:

Playoffs here we go!!

Just finished the season,,,not bad for a rookie

Whaaaaa????????? :wow: :lol:

Kinda wish I didn't just see that, doe. Would've been a nice suprise.

lol After the season was done, A letter pops up saying you've a wondefull job and blah blah and then it says that we hae graced you with the next 2k cover

When you go back to the home page theres a tweet that says " cp3, KG, kobe, MJ and now " your player name " have all graced the cover of 2k "

bk+game+4.png

We got through Brooklyn in a 5 game series. Had to finish those boys off quick before they took us for a close ride. Needless to say, D. Rose is still hurt :smh:
Boozer actually stepped up in game 4 and 5 and carried the stress load of being a factor in the paint :wow:
I still can't wait for my boy Joakim to get back though

in+game.png

I dropped 42 on em in game 5 to end it out at home. Felt real good :smokin
Had one dunk with an intensity rating of 89 :wow: highest I've gotten so far.
We had the defense looking puzzled from the opening tip off. We were running the nastiest 3 man fast break I've ever seen. Me, Nate Robinson and Danny Granger put on a whooping :pimp:

dunk.png

Pick n Roll into wide open lanes all night :pimp:

mvp.png

Miami is next. We might not make it :x
I'm going to need Danny to TURN UP. I also don't know how Nate Robinson is going to survive because he had trouble guarding Joe Johnson... D.Wade is going to eat him alive.

The best thing about Miami is their lack of size in the post though. BK had Lopez and Humphries, and they were snatching everything :x

I'm trying to get a ring in my rookie season! :lol:

Last edited:
How the hell you get Granger? My team finally came through and got one of the players I asked for Dejuan Blair comes through with brick wall

Back
Top Bottom