Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Yo I just played my first game online in awhile and WTF did they do to this game. Dudes missing open 3s, I drove got an open layup like 5 or 6 times and my players went up soft as hell and missed EVERY SINGLE TIME, the reaction times are even worse on defense and now on offense, when the ball gets passed to you it takes FOREVER to move for a jumper/drive this is COMPLETE ********. **** THIS GAME, I aint playing online til this **** gets fixed. And yea I'm mad
Typical trash player post.

I'm 21 - 7 online and I BARELY play this game anymore. Everyone talking **** needs to just play each other. Dudes in the online association can vouch that I aint trash. They changed **** online and ****** it up. Now dudes dont even gotta play man or even contest shots, thats just dumb. I swear the ****** talking **** and protecting this games credibility against ANY type of criticism better be at least in the top 100 ppl online cause if not ****

I do think the 3 pointer is lame I hate going 1/21 over two games because Im not a shot release expert. To beat the Heat just clog the paint and try to use the shot clock to your advantage. Run the Center down the court after a made basket to avoid full court passes turning into easy baskets. Try as much as possible to avoid turnovers.

Yo fambs, any tips on how to beat Miami online? I beat them once but i still struggled to stop them.

If they cheese with lebron stop him and make them shoot 3s. Dont have empty possessions,move the ball and get quality shots.( no fast breaks) What it comes down to is your going to have to score more then d wade and bosh. Most people that i play against dont use bosh at all and it really makes no sense since he is a talented polished offensive player but they would rather live and die by lebron. If you play against a real player and they us the whole team your going to lose unless they dont play D. that team is a D's nightmare

This is my player so far half way through the 2nd season but, I honestly want to ask for a trade just to change some things up and Cousins/Robinson combo is TERRIBLE. Anybody tried this yet as far as trade request and what was the outcome? Wish I could end up on the Bulls... :D

How is scoring all those points fun to yall? It took forever for my player to get in the starting lineup, I enjoyed struggling and getting minutes. That's just me though.

**** what DaulDierce is saying, this new 3pt **** messed the game up. I just played somebody who had the Lakers and the entire gameplan was turbo button Kobe into the lane for dunks or layups. If I stopped that it was a dump off to Dwight. I tried going to zone, lock down the paint, etc, but my personnel with Phoenix couldn't matchup. IT IS NOT REALISTIC for NBA players to miss multiple open shots, 2K has to find a fine balance of 3pt miss/success.

Man you cats just dont know how ill the bulls will be once rose is back easily the best team in the game with him, the d is crazy cats beat me only because i have no balance with deng as a primary scorer but once rose is back im taking off.

How is scoring all those points fun to yall? It took forever for my player to get in the starting lineup, I enjoyed struggling and getting minutes. That's just me though.

Not sure if you're speaking to me but scoring 111 was just one intentional game of trying to see how many points I could score in one game. I average 14 assist a game so I try my best to get my team involved but you have NO IDEA how hard it is to get assist with the Kings, they are TERRIBLE! I average 40 points per because I'm always trailing trying to crawl back into the game after getting teammates involved. After all the misses you just gotta do whatever it takes to win.

Is it me or does the new update suck?

All these reach in fouls for good defense.

Melo is UNGUARDABLE.

what did they change? i dont notice this stuff.

1v1 is weak.

Its all about who can cheese the best when you play rank.

Nothing realistic about that weak zone letting CPU play for you.

Man you cats just dont know how ill the bulls will be once rose is back easily the best team in the game with him, the d is crazy cats beat me only because i have no balance with deng as a primary scorer but once rose is back im taking off.
False

The Knicks is unstoppable in this game. Unguarable Melo, lights out JR smith and Novac, Chandler got every offensive boards, even Rasheed is look like he's 25 in this game. Whenever i see someone pick the Knicks. I just quit lol

False

The Knicks is unstoppable in this game. Unguarable Melo, lights out JR smith and Novac, Chandler got every offensive boards, even Rasheed is look like he's 25 in this game. Whenever i see someone pick the Knicks. I just quit lol

This. Learned my lesson after a couple games playing vs knicks. Dudes online dont even bother with Melo's inside scoring. They insert knicks best 3 pt shooters and go from there. So something like felton smith melo novak sheed. All game raining 3s. Fastbreak clear path for dunk no lemme dribbleback to the 3 pt line and pop a 3. Never again.

The Clippers always MURK the Knicks in this game... If you pick the Knicks and I run with the Clippers it'll be a long *** night for you.

When Blake Griffin gets a running start he dunks on anybody and everybody... :x

Last edited:
what did they change? i dont notice this stuff.
1v1 is weak.
Its all about who can cheese the best when you play rank.
Nothing realistic about that weak zone letting CPU play for you.

I wouldn't mind playing team up with yall, but either my connection is my buns or ****** back it of the game :lol:

honestly this game is ********. when it first released it was actually fun but all these updates made it to ****. i play with the lakers, and trust me i dont abuse kobe. the laker bench cant even make any layups, dwight always falls down when hes trying to post up, point gaurds get rebounds over dwight and pau. kobe can never make any 3 pointers, world peace has better 3 point than kobe.. then Kobe's "fire" goes away to quickly. everyone i play against on rank, use either warriors or knicks and just shoot 3's all day.. i just played the pacers right now and dude was doing a glitch with dj augustin, and he kept making fadeaway 3's. he made 22' 3 pointers in a row.... 

Looks like 2KSports did another tuning for shooting. Open looks go in at a higher rate, but so do contested shots. Bums are hanging around with me again, it's whatever though. 2K cannot figure out how to balance things though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom