Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Aye let's play, I never use okc, hear or knicks. We will have some good games...
Gtag: PontiacsSavior (xbl)
I played you a while ago. U played with the nets right. Blew me out. Imma chalk that one up to me having a bad day. Your D is on point. Im on now, we can play.

Btw, I had to share this with yall....

The other day I came across some dude (GT ->JoNNY J316). He automatically picks the thunder. I get the blazers. He has a 29 game win streak. Starts talking junk immediately. All he does is drive with Westbrook & Durant. At one point he had me by like 10+. .Trying to get me to quit & tryna get charge calls EVERYTIME. Being the type of player I am, I don't panic. Near the end of the 3rd I get the lead and its a wrap

The following are the two messages I received from him :smh::smh::smh:

Its crazy that some folks have that "fake courage" to ANONYMOUSLY say these types of these over a game

What were the messages papi

:lol: I dont know why these dudes always try to make up your life story after they take a L. Ive gotten the "you have no life cause youre sittin here playin 2k" several times. Like we both just didnt run a game together :rolleyes

anybody wanna run right now? sim only. psn k-town-trash

We ran a couple games.

Twolves (me) vs blazers. Pretty close game. I couldn't really get a rhythm going in the 4th. Just got shut down when it mattered. Frustrated that I couldn't get pekovic going against hickson smh. Lost this one.

Nets (me) vs nuggets. Sloppy game I thought. He forced a lot of jumpers with Lawson and ended up with a bunch of TOs. He was being super aggressive on my ball handlers so it led to a bunch of open jumpers after I got past him. Felt like he really tried to force the tempo like the real nuggets do. Joe Johnson just abused gallo though, in the post and with midrange shots. I led this one all the way through it felt like.

Good games, close all the way through for 2.5 games

We ran a couple games.

Twolves (me) vs blazers. Pretty close game. I couldn't really get a rhythm going in the 4th. Just got shut down when it mattered. Frustrated that I couldn't get pekovic going against hickson smh. Lost this one.

Nets (me) vs nuggets. Sloppy game I thought. He forced a lot of jumpers with Lawson and ended up with a bunch of TOs. He was being super aggressive on my ball handlers so it led to a bunch of open jumpers after I got past him. Felt like he really tried to force the tempo like the real nuggets do. Joe Johnson just abused gallo though, in the post and with midrange shots. I led this one all the way through it felt like.

Good games, close all the way through for 2.5 games

yea 2nd game was full of TOs :smh:
that dagger hop step jumpshot by JJ :smh:
lets run again tonight. ill be running with the blazers again.

anyone know how to fix this issue?  I put on the bred 13s for blacktop and it shoes up on my charecter in the closet, but when I go to play with friends or blacktop, it changes back to the bugs bunny 8s which is what i had before I changed it.  I want to play in these new shoes, any help? =\

anyone know how to fix this issue?  I put on the bred 13s for blacktop and it shoes up on my charecter in the closet, but when I go to play with friends or blacktop, it changes back to the bugs bunny 8s which is what i had before I changed it.  I want to play in these new shoes, any help? =\

That happens to me too. I think you have to change your shoes in your MyCareer.

:lol: I dont know why these dudes always try to make up your life story after they take a L. Ive gotten the "you have no life cause youre sittin here playin 2k" several times. Like we both just didnt run a game together :rolleyes
:rofl:

I had a guy call Microsoft while I was murdering him to say I modded my Xbox :lol: :smh:

Weirdest contact I've ever had on XBL. Recorded a portion of it.

:rofl:

I had a guy call Microsoft while I was murdering him to say I modded my Xbox :lol: :smh:

Weirdest contact I've ever had on XBL. Recorded a portion of it.

SMH :lol:

If I feel the need to send a message after a game I usually go the sarcastic route. But I don't really feel the need to unless they send one (or OD'd on the replays)

I played a best of 3 series with the Juice yesterday. Tough matchup as always.

Team in blue is me

Game 1 - Nets vs. Clippers

This game was totally dominated by the Nets, his 3s were falling and he was grabbing all the boards. I went 1 for 11 from 3 point land. I ended up losing by 8 or 9, but it was a blowout.

Game 2 - Jazz vs. Wizards

Wizards gonna Wiz! He was up by as much as 9, but the team imploded in the 3rd quarter. My big men were too much and propelled us to the victory.

Game 3 - Celtics vs. Grizzlies

Best game of the series. The Grizzlies stifling defense held Boston to four points in the 1st quarter. We led most of the way until Paul Pierce hit a 3 late to give him the win. This was the type of game that makes your break controllers.

An observation that was confirmed thru playing Juice was 2K "rewarding" you for shooting more 3's. I've noticed it in online play and my team. There is really no penalty for jacking. You often see guys in my team with a squad with H. Barnes, Gerald Green, Novak, Mike Miller, basically a team full of 3 pt shooters and they just run around the perimeter shooting threes. They'll shoot about 40 in a game and still make 15 (38%) which can still defeat a sim-playing opponent. I'm not saying he was jacking, but the 3's definitely are a big boost to his gameplan.

Good series my dude! Anybody else trying to run one just add me RomeBee4 and let me know you're from NT

Last edited:
Lol yea I was jackin a lot of threes those games. A lot of them were wide open though. Some were forced though just cause I wanted to see if they'll make it and pure stubborness. And almost all of those bad 3s i shot were missed as expected.

My team is different cause the settings seems like its on all pro and they made damn near every thee contested or not.

I played a best of 3 series with the Juice yesterday. Tough matchup as always.

Team in blue is me

Game 1 - Nets vs. Clippers

This game was totally dominated by the Nets, his 3s were falling and he was grabbing all the boards. I went 1 for 11 from 3 point land. I ended up losing by 8 or 9, but it was a blowout.

Game 2 - Jazz vs. Wizards

Wizards gonna Wiz! He was up by as much as 9, but the team imploded in the 3rd quarter. My big men were too much and propelled us to the victory.

Game 3 - Celtics vs. Grizzlies

Best game of the series. The Grizzlies stifling defense held Boston to four points in the 1st quarter. We led most of the way until Paul Pierce hit a 3 late to give him the win. This was the type of game that makes your break controllers.

An observation that was confirmed thru playing Juice was 2K "rewarding" you for shooting more 3's. I've noticed it in online play and my team. There is really no penalty for jacking. You often see guys in my team with a squad with H. Barnes, Gerald Green, Novak, Mike Miller, basically a team full of 3 pt shooters and they just run around the perimeter shooting threes. They'll shoot about 40 in a game and still make 15 (38%) which can still defeat a sim-playing opponent. I'm not saying he was jacking, but the 3's definitely are a big boost to his gameplan.

Good series my dude! Anybody else trying to run one just add me RomeBee4 and let me know you're from NT

yooo lets run

Gave K-Town that work in both games the other night.

Anybody run in a PS3 league again? Chris, K-Town, and a few other people from the last league hit me up inquiring about a new league. I have no problem starting it up, but it'll take at least 5 of us to be mods and reset games, answer messages etc.

2K Sports has lost me as a consumer! Spent time on MyPlayer mode and suddenly the game goes haywire after my 2nd championship and quits out of the game and freezes while heading back to the games main menu. MyPlayer mode completely corrupted! Won't load, won't do anything, WTF!!! As fun as the game is I'm sick of how undependable and glitch ridden the game is in this day in age if technology. Pisses me off to no measure!
i feel you dude, im on my 3rd season and went to resign with my team go to play next game (not next key game) and it did an auto sim idk why i had just ended the 1st month n as its simming it freezes i restarted my ps3 3 times and it always auto sims and freezes, its so frustrating and stupid 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom