>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Been playing MyTeam lately and have been hooked almost got 99 stars in domination. Was able to pull Gary Payton from a pack today :pimp:

wow, guess I shouldn't even try going for the shoes now. :smh:

had the game on ps3 since it came out so I was able to use the code to unlock all nike shoes :pimp:
enjoy the shoe struggles on your next gen consoles :rolleyes

I'm pissed half way through second season and no shoe deal and my 9.5 is gone wtf wonder if i can swap later on?

Last game of the season, ranked 88, 8th in my position, 15th in the league. Nike deal no endorsement. Did I do anything wrong? 

Also, any stats that'll get me to a 90? I'm an athletic PG btw

I ended up getting it finally but my shoe sz 9.5? Was gone ended up with a 13 maybe I can swap out or sell enough to get myself my size. At this point I hope they aren't that special lol

I ended up getting it finally but my shoe sz 9.5? Was gone ended up with a 13 maybe I can swap out or sell enough to get myself my size. At this point I hope they aren't that special lol

Last edited:
Ya I thought winning At all costs was the thing dynamic goals and Rebs and asst make the diff as well

my size aint gonna be gone if you know what i mean
devil.gif

Has anyone had an issue with the game not loading on PS4?

When I start the game.. it shows Lebron.. all the team logos and then after that I get a black screen. Nothing happens. I hope all my data didnt get messed up. I just got my player to 86.

Lmao , preach . Would be nice to be able to switch shoes up. You should at least start with some type of small endorsement then work your way up. That's better than playing almost the entire year in struggle shoes .

And can you even edit socks in 2k14? I just put black ankle braces on to get the look I wanted .
You can always create your own shoe if you don't like the 2K brand ones. All you gotta do is go to features, create a shoe under 2K brand, then when you're done buy it in the MyCareer store. I hated those original 2K shoes lol

When I start the game.. it shows Lebron.. all the team logos and then after that I get a black screen. Nothing happens. I hope all my data didnt get messed up. I just got my player to 86.
MyCareer's are saved onto the server so if anything you should be good

just came in here to ask about this 
mean.gif

When the screen was going black last week. I uploaded the 2k files to online storage then uninstalled 2k. Then I reinstalled(as you know it takes a while). Downloaded the files from online storage back to ps4. Surprisingly, it worked. I'd wait to see if it changes before doing this.

Last edited:

just came in here to ask about this :smh:

Happened to me for about two weeks, I think it has something to do with the game not being able to connect with the 2K server. Try starting the game offline then log in , worked for me ever since I did that.

Last edited:
Happened to me for about two weeks, I think it has something to do with the game not being able to connect with the 2K server. Try starting the game offline then log in , worked for me ever since I did that.
same thing happened to me for the first time tonight but i just left it on the black screen and it eventually loaded after a couple minutes.

honestly aside from the graphics,2k14 on next gen is trash.they should give everyone free sneakers just for buying this game.glad i also copped fifa.

honestly aside from the graphics,2k14 on next gen is trash.they should give everyone free sneakers just for buying this game.glad i also copped fifa.
graphics ain't even all that... 

aint much of an upgrade from 2k14 on 360... gameplay is a little more fluid, but it aint $500+ more fluid 

Man Idk if its next gen but the defensive ai is so ******g terrible and ******ed in my career. They never contest and let cpu shoot and score all day!! and of course they never miss. I'm like 28PPG, B- Team Grade and 80 overall with 18 games left. My teams record would be so much better if the AI played defense. i feel as if im playing to lose. Anyone play on "Hall Of Fukery"?

Last edited:
Anybody know how to fix the issue with , loading my player (during an saved & exited game) game loads up, than instantly kicks you back to dashboard (xbox one) ?

Man Idk if its next gen but the defensive ai is so ******g terrible and ******ed in my career. They never contest and let cpu shoot and score all day!! and of course they never miss. I'm like 28PPG, B- Team Grade and 80 overall with 18 games left. My teams record would be so much better if the AI played defense. i feel as if im playing to lose. Anyone play on "Hall Of Fukery"?

Only way they're going to play defense is on Hall of Fame been like that for years.

Back
Top Bottom