Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I need a defense so bad :frown:

Whats even sadder I'm using the BULLS

I was in man switched to 3-2 against the Rockets I lost FUDGING twice to the Rockets.

zach better than Bron #onhere

Wiggins ratings seem bout the same, but he aint yamming with the same frequency

sidenote, the logic in some of these features of myplayer is all the way dumb. i go into the game at PG, with this "coach's directive" to "run the offense through you", and they proceed to move me to SG.

Then my wack *** teammates won't pass me the ball. Like way less than any other game where I didn't have the "coach's directive" to "run the offense through [me]". to the point where i got my first ever "excessive call for pass". gotta remind it is a computer at the end of the day.

RE: Zach LeVine

I have seen the dude dunk. He has BOUNCE. But again, for the sanity of the game and people playing online with it, dunk ratings that high have no place. This is what I do, study dunks. 2K's dunk ratings should be capped at 85 and that should be for the elite dunkers, IN TRAFFIC. So yea, he doesn't deserve that rating. That is basically allowing him to dunk AT WILL. No man on this planet has that ability.

Patrick Beverly is food in mycareer, i pray we dont play the Bulls in the finals but it looks like they're gonna beat Miami

First Tony Parker blazed this dude for 5 of 6 games

now he's getting his lunch money taken by Lillard dude went off for 25 in the second half putting Beverly on skates the whole time.

i made a 6'7" point guard with the max wingspan and man defense seems easy. i haven't spent any VC on defense. All offense, athleticism and play making. the exception is when you're defending PnR and your big wont hedge or do anything close to how PnR is defended in real life. Half the time, my big sets a screen on me allowing my man to score and lower my teammate grade. but even then, if the guy doesnt shoot well, i just go way under the screens a lot to avoid ANY contact with my clumsy, unaware teammate.

For yall who have guards, you literally just need to hold R2 and L2 and stay in front of your man. no need to reach. i use the R3 to deny ball and get a lot of tipped passes/steals that way. just gotta be subtle with it because if you deny too hard the man you're guarding will find an angle to get past you (with and without the ball). Plus R3 will intuitively lunge at a pass attempt so there's no need to be reaching much really.

even when the players are doing herky jerky moves to get by you, you should just be shuffling very slightly to the left/right (and obviously all various directions) holding R2 and L2... but main point is just relax and make subtle moves on defense and you can stay in front of your man. I'm talking out of the gates. I had Wall on clamps when my rating was below 70. i can't speak to the SF, PF, C positions.

Last edited:
The coach directives are so frustrating. Tell me to run the fast break so I get 1 fast break bucket, then the coach satisfaction grade gets lowered because the opposing team doesn't miss any shots the next few possessions. I think the idea is neat and it would be awesome if it worked, but it doesn't.

I successfully trolled harden a couple of times on Twitter. He confronted me in the hallway and at halfcourt before the game.

I had 50
:pimp:

I play for the pistons and i pop **** on twitter to brandon jennings grbage *** every chance i get. disappointed in his performance. he just cries like a *****. ooooh i hope the coach asks me who i want traded.

Patrick Beverly is food in mycareer, i pray we dont play the Bulls in the finals but it looks like they're gonna beat Miami

now he's getting his lunch money taken by Lillard dude went off for 25 in the second half putting Beverly on skates the whole time.

You on the Rockets?

Yo is it just me or is Terrence Jones terrible?

This is my last 2k game. Server issues been present for years now. Then they decide to link MyGm and MyCareer to the servers. Total incompetency at this point in time.

You on the Rockets?

it seems like whatever team you get put on in myplayer your teammates automatically play like trash

You on the Rockets?

it seems like whatever team you get put on in myplayer your teammates automatically play like trash

My team is decent. I think the only person I don't like running with is Seraphin

Seriously. I'm a ******* 70 rated PG, why in the hell do I need to score 30+ and have 10+ ast with 5+ reb while guarding 3 players in order to win a game?

Last edited:
Seriously. I'm a ******* 70 rated PG, why in the hell do I need to score 30+ and have 10+ ast with 5+ reb while guarding 3 players in order to win a game?

This. I hate how 2k forces you to be a superstar no matter what you want. I mean, I'm pure alpha in real life, so of course that translates into every aspect of my time, but i mean there are stars and role players in real life too. So dudes actually want to pass it to bron or kobe. 2k won't let them though. They force them to take kobes spot. bass turds.

RE: Zach LeVine

I have seen the dude dunk. He has BOUNCE. But again, for the sanity of the game and people playing online with it, dunk ratings that high have no place. This is what I do, study dunks. 2K's dunk ratings should be capped at 85 and that should be for the elite dunkers, IN TRAFFIC. So yea, he doesn't deserve that rating. That is basically allowing him to dunk AT WILL. No man on this planet has that ability.
i disagree, This is a game. You want realism, go play basketball in real life

I'm lurking cuz I ain't even bought a system yet but damn y'all got me thinking the game is trash. I guess I won't be pickin up a basketball game cuz I already know Live is gonna be even worse :lol:

The only thing I don't like about this game is not knowing if the servers are gonna be up when I turn on my Xbox.

Other than that it's been great. Been playing a lot of Park/Rec Center with my friends having a blast.

Back
Top Bottom