Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I can't seem to sim thru the playoffs..... 
nerd.gif

I can't seem to sim thru the playoffs..... :nerd:

Start the game, when you pause the game and try to quit, it says sim end game or save and quit

I firmly believe your meant to lose, my boy was up 3 games in the conferance, and the bulls without rose came back and won 4 straight, So i sim the playoffs, after its over your mentor tells you that you have an important decision to make entering free agency. Mine was James Harden, told me that the rockets were the first team to give him a break with 10 day contracts and I should stay there......eff that, i booked to the knicks, playing with melo :pimp:

Last edited:
i was finally able to sign into the app.  Picked up 3000 VC from the bonus, i pulled 3 500vc cards and they double it 
pimp.gif

I think 2k forces you to lose in the playoffs rookie season :smh:

Anyone won a title rookie season?
I'm up 3-1 on the Cavs in the 2nd round.... I'll check in again in a few days:lol:

Telling you right now, you ain't going to win....

Challenge accepted

You going to be up by 20 or more, only for 2k to sub you out and make you come back with 10 secs left with them 5 points or up.

So I downloaded the app, but how do I get the bc from the app to my system?

Already connected it with my xbox live acc

So I downloaded the app, but how do I get the bc from the app to my system?

Already connected it with my xbox live acc

If you connected it then thats it, the VC goes to your account in the game.

Once you connect it to a platform, just earn your daily VC and it goes straight to the game.

I think 2k forces you to lose in the playoffs rookie season :smh:

Anyone won a title rookie season?
I'm up 3-1 on the Cavs in the 2nd round.... I'll check in again in a few days:lol:

Telling you right now, you ain't going to win....

Challenge accepted

You going to be up by 20 or more, only for 2k to sub you out and make you come back with 10 secs left with them 5 points or up.
The substitution cheese. :lol:

i guarantee I won't lose in the playoffs. Might not even drop a game. This CPU on superstar can't see me pop. I'm getting that chip year 1. **** what they say.

So all the extra cutscenes and mentoring is cut out of the 360/PS3 versions?

I wish I wasn't poor.:frown:

Last edited:
So all the extra cutscenes and mentoring is cut out of the 360/PS3 versions?

I wish I wasn't poor.:frown:

Want a Xbox one or ps4?

Look up Radio Shack Smart pay

It's a new thing at my job we going to do starting tuesday, I know your from New york ( Knicks thread ) you can come to my store in brooklyn and i'll hook you up.

Pm me for more details

I hate this 2k.

The rebounding and motions are so clunky I get the hot zone stuff for realism, but they just od. I hate this new shot meter. It should be like 2011 when if you had knew your players release, you'd make it. No meter needed. Each person had their own release. Last year was fine, they just needed to make it where if you timed it right you'd make your shot vs shooting C- contested shots and making it.

Guess I'll put this up there with 2013(the basketball game with no Blocks

All I remember is in 2K12 I missed every single shot every single game every single time. I traded the game in. It sucked. Thank God I wasn't able to play the game anyway because my life was in shambles.

Last edited:
All I remember is in 2K12 I missed every single shot every single game every single time. I traded the game in. It sucked. Thank God I wasn't able to play the game anyway because my life was in shambles.
2012 wasn't the best either. But I'd take 2012 over this. So disappointed.  2014 servers down?

2012 wasn't the best either. But I'd take 2012 over this. So disappointed.  2014 servers down?

(2K12) was the worst 2K ever. The players had a gimp and a pimp walk when they dribbled. They were too big for the court and my television. The shooting was hard as heck and I didn't have time to practice. I owned 2K14 for last gen and the servers worked perfectly.. that's interesting they suck this year.. but the NBA season hasn't begun and I'm sure 2K has a lot to learn on what to update from watching this upcoming basketball season. I'm checking for live too. I'm sure in due time the servers will work to recognition.

in my opinion still., 2K13 takes the cake as one of the best 2K's of all time.. it snuck its way to the top. In my opinion,.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom