Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I'm sorry. Imma stick to my consolse for sports games. Its more convenient for me & the folks I play with. I'm not worried about which has the best graphics, etc. Consoles run fine to me.

I don't care which is "better"

I don't know anyone who plays 2k on the PC. No shots though( one of my guilty pleasures was playing simcity4 on PC).

Last edited:
I spend 99.9% of my time playing 2k in Association Mode, which is the reason I'm strongly strongly considering copping for PC.. still on the fence, don't think you can go wrong either way.

Consoles are good for local multiplayer and I want to say comfortability. You're not limited to one position as opposed to the PC. Better monitor too, unless you connect to a TV which I'm not sure if most people do. Not hating on the PC either, I actually prefer FPS games on the PC. Not sure about sports games though.

Yea I don't understand the Console is more convenient argument either. Maybe more convenient I guess since people can come over and play but do people still do that anymore? I miss that part of being an adult, going over folks's house and "playing some 2K." Used to call by folks back in the day with a simple, "You trynna get some 2Ks in?" And be in there for hours.
mean.gif
Forget calling, used to ring peoples doorbells with controllers in hand.

People will never do that again. That's so weird. 

Yea I don't understand the Console is more convenient argument either. Maybe more convenient I guess since people can come over and play but do people still do that anymore? I miss that part of being an adult, going over folks's house and "playing some 2K." Used to call by folks back in the day with a simple, "You trynna get some 2Ks in?" And be in there for hours.
mean.gif
Forget calling, used to ring peoples doorbells with controllers in hand.

People will never do that again. That's so weird. 
Those were the days. Just walking over to your boys house, controller in one hand, basketball in the other. Showing up at 12 and then leaving......at 12
laugh.gif
I haven't had a day like that in like 3 years.

Edit: Bout to go over to my boy's house to play some 2K
pimp.gif

Last edited:
isn't a console a mini PC

Technically speaking, its a lower end pc with a custom operating system.

So yeah.

Do it; You don't be disappointed. If you build a PC with the same price tag as a PS4 or Xbox One, you will get a machine twice as powerful. If you invest in a PC with a bit more cash you will have a future proof gaming PC for the next 5 years. This is coming from someone with a PS4 which I love, but facts are facts. 

Show me the parts for the PC that I can build for $500 that will be "twice as fast as the ps4 or x1" like seriously post some links :lol:

Don't worry ill wait

Its been proved hundreds of time stat you can build a gaming PC for the price of a console and have much better performance.

Just youtube it.

And if it isn't the same price, it won't be any more than $200 more. Which for a gaming PC, isn't expensive.

You can always upgrade a PC to be better. Consoles are what they are, until completely new hardware releases.

Consoles aren't bad, and are worth every penny imo. Thats why I own them both.

But a gaming PC is more of an investment, while a console isn't really in the long run.

But that **** don't matter though. Madden ain't dropping on PC, so until it happens I'ma keep buying consoles.

Last edited:
yall better get on that pc if u can...the customization gonna be crazy...my 2k14 is tooo ill right now....draftclasses, cyberfaces, new presentation (scoreboard etc), physics changes....my sixer team killin wit embiid and saric

Total cost: $416, or $396 after rebate

Not exactly double but it is slightly stronger. Add another $100 and you will have one significantly stronger than a PS4. Don't get me wrong, I love my PS4 and will be copping 2k15 for it.  

I appreciate you showing effort and putting me on but your argument is still extremely flawed bro. For one that PC with its celeron processor will not outperform the ps4 or x1 for too much longer. It might have been able to slightly outperform the ps4's launch titles but me and you both know 2 to 3 years from now my cpu,gpu,and ram will have to be upgraded to play 2K17 or whatever multiplat title like it's played on ps4. Imagine trying to play something like GTA 6 or red dead redemption 2 on that same pc. It won't happen unless i pump more money into it and continue to upgrade

Not a fan of that sound track at all besides a few tunes.

TRASH bring back HOV to select 
Jay's soundtrack was buns too. They need to link up iTunes or spotify so that you have the freedom of choosing what you want to listen to.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if 2k will be doing a sneaker release like they did last year? 

@LD2K: New #NBA2K15 ratings system - only 4 current NBA players who will be over a 90 at launch.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom