Official NBA 2k15 Thread

MyPlayer is a big PF with 95 dunk and I syill cant dunk with any sort of contest from a computer player.

Open lane i can dunk easy. But if someone else is under the hoop my guy gimps out.

In 2k14 i was jumping over people with my PG and jamming.

Ughhh. Probably need to get a contact funk badge or something but still this is annoying.
Good. Thanks 2k

its all good bro

centers are always welcome to run with me.

my dude is 7', but he plays like a 6' guard.

i scored 12 points in a game to 15

and i put up 32 on a rec team that only scored 50 points....

:pimp:

its all good bro

centers are always welcome to run with me.

my dude is 7', but he plays like a 6' guard.

i scored 12 points in a game to 15

and i put up 32 on a rec team that only scored 50 points....

:pimp:
Which park? Looking for some sunset ballers to run with for a bit, I'm a legend 1 tryna become a mascot soon.

dude can't read 
laugh.gif
It's a full out struggle with him, Thadd Young and Corey Brewer.

laugh.gif
man, Andre Drummond and Al Jefferson sound straight up remedial

Dudes have an excellent basketball game to discuss but we are still talking about bras and **** on virtual MEN.

Cool. 

Since it WAS on 2K14 SOundtrack I could share it here

Get Lucky Vintage Irish Tenor Daft Punk Cover YouTube - YouTube 

I was experimenting with offline saves with my MyCareer (you can duplicate your saves if you're offline) and simming with it. I simmed to my third season and you can make some pretty nasty teams when your GM goes to you and asks who to get in free agency. I made a team of me at PG, DeMar DeRozan, Melo, Dwight + the rest of the main role players resigned on the Knicks. 

I was experimenting with offline saves with my MyCareer (you can duplicate your saves if you're offline) and simming with it. I simmed to my third season and you can make some pretty nasty teams when your GM goes to you and asks who to get in free agency. I made a team of me at PG, DeMar DeRozan, Melo, Dwight + the rest of the main role players resigned on the Knicks. 
when the hell is the GM supposed to ask for your opinion anyway

Right after your second season. I'm pretty sure you have to be doing good throughout the season for it to pop up though, I tried it with another MyCareer that had crap stats and the conversation didn't pop up. From experience, my team gets the players you ask for almost every time. 

Last edited:

Right after your second season. I'm pretty sure you have to be doing good throughout the season for it to pop up though, I tried it with another MyCareer that had crap stats and the conversation didn't pop up. From experience, my team gets the players you ask for almost every time. 
Hmm... But what if I get traded

Back
Top Bottom