Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Got this in NBA 2K app

:smokin

any flyers play between 9pm-12am PST during the week? me and my buddy are looking for a good 3rd

I wish people could see the player you're controlling online, I had some lame whining about playing off ball d when I wasn't

his record was like 155-20 and mine is just about at .500.  I guess he just wasn't used to someone hanging with him 
grin.gif

Anybody who is GOOD thats trying to run some games online for xbox add me GT- Qualmes. Im tired of washing trash people all the time :lol:

Was playing with randoms last night in the Park and lost 5 in a row. Never again. Supposed to link up with two of my dudes and get it in tonight.

Park still lags for me a bit tho :\

I wish people could see the player you're controlling online, I had some lame whining about playing off ball d when I wasn't
his record was like 155-20 and mine is just about at .500.  I guess he just wasn't used to someone hanging with him >D

You could see who they control online though.

the circle red or blue circle under their feet on d?  I never see it

he assumed I was playing offball because I would sag off because all he did was dribble and drive to the basket with the pg and I knew he wasn't going to put up many 3's with the pg

when my defender would get beat i'd switch to the next defender to go for the block, and I could hear dude screaming at his TV

about me being cheese.  I didn't even win but i'm guess he expected a blowout

I can tell  when dudes are playing off ball because they usually just sit on the PF or C and my man is wide open

or they start getting defensive 3 seconds.  I'm never able to see who they're actually switched on to

Last edited:
so when you guys were choosing you myplayer position, what went into your decision? I've always been a PG/SG in real life, so they're just the positions I most relate to. I did pick SF on 2k12 though. I wanted to **** lebron up lol. Any other positions you guys have chosen? and why?

so when you guys were choosing you myplayer position, what went into your decision? I've always been a PG/SG in real life, so they're just the positions I most relate to. I did pick SF on 2k12 though. I wanted to **** lebron up lol. Any other positions you guys have chosen? and why?
I chose mine based of what players I like. Kobe is my favorite player so I choose guard. I just like that position in general anyway

only opstions ive played are 1 slashing guard can be 2.  and  5. 

SF so I can do it all. Post-up, drive, rebound, pass, block, shoot 3s, dunk on everyone, it's the most fun position. Every game is either a triple double or almost a triple double.

only opstions ive played are 1 slashing guard can be 2.  and  5. 

how'd you like playing as center?

Post up get rebounds and ****. More you play gets boring. yeah PG and SF is most fun to play. I always have my guy at 64 or 65 at the point. So I can do a bit of everything.

heres 75K VC  for xbox    GRGGW-HGFRD-YG3RT-KPX2W-RYGKZ

i was on amazon buying this then idk somehow i bought xbox code but i have a PS4
roll.gif
. **** me

Last edited:
I play the with a Center, now rated as 92 so I can do all the same things a SF can do, except those nice handle dribble moves ...get double and triple moves in the post and can shoot the 3 consistently ...the last 2 games had my first and second triple double games ever.

I don't think there's a "most fun" position b/c once you're rated over a 90, you'll be able to the same moves no matter the position.

heres 75K VC  for xbox    GRGGW-HGFRD-YG3RT-KPX2W-RYGKZ

i was on amazon buying this then idk somehow i bought xbox code but i have a PS4:rofl: . **** me

Anybody take this? It comes up invalid. Should it come up invalid or expired if already used? Either way good looking out man.

Anybody take this? It comes up invalid. Should it come up invalid or expired if already used? Either way good looking out man.
i didnt use them,but i knew the person wouldnt even say anything if he redeemed the code.

Lol yeah that's a low blow not saying thanks. Thought I was gonna have a chance at Yao Ming for a second.

Last edited:
sold me onyx d12 for 360K, bought onyx wade and ruby kobe. and ruby ZO. waiting for tmac to drop down and ill buy

Last edited:
like i said earlier, i made a real life myplayer, 6' pg....but went to the park and everyone is huge

so i made a 7' SF with the longest arms and widest shoulders lmao

still play like i do in real life tho

Yea everybody is a 7'1 kd Lebron hybrid in the park

I thought they said you wouldn't be able to do that this year

Back
Top Bottom