Official NBA 2k15 Thread

:wow:

Sim Nation :nthat:

Edit:
Here's Mike Wang's comment on the article on OS…

Believe me... you guys are gonna love what Da Czar's built for 15. But this year is just the start. Couldn't be happier with our new and improved gameplay team. We got big plans for this thing.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Da_Czar has been hired to be part of the gameplay dev. team. All of you dudes that like to run and dunk nonstop, good luck this year.

Thank God, when I play with the Trailblazers and my opponent play with OKC KD AND Westbrook constantly tea bag Lamarcus Aldridge and Robin Lopez in the paint nearly every possesion.

IMO you can be the worst player in 2k history and still kill with OKC or the Heat....cheat teams

Thank God, when I play with the Trailblazers and my opponent play with OKC KD AND Westbrook constantly tea bag Lamarcus Aldridge and Robin Lopez in the paint nearly every possesion.

IMO you can be the worst player in 2k history and still kill with OKC or the Heat....cheat teams
Bruh... I run with Portland too & This is the story of my last 2 years playing 2k :lol:

Then they have the nerve to get mad when Matthews gets hot :lol:

Last edited:

Bruh... I run with Portland too & This is the story of my last 2 years playing 2k
laugh.gif

Then they have the nerve to get mad when Matthews gets hot
laugh.gif
mathews shot... cheap lol

Has really bothered me over the years. Hopefully this isn't the case BUT, we have to remember, if it is too hard people will not be happy.
nah you just must have always been terrible. Cheese teams ALWAYS been in 2k. They are easy to stop. Its actually the lesser known teams that are hard to stop

I gotta find me a new team now that the Cavs have Lebron.  I never play with the top teams.  I know everybody about to jump on the Cavs online now.

I might take the T Wolves.   I cooked with Bennett online or maybe the Bucks

Last edited:
^ that's who I'm rocking with as well.

Wiggins and Lavine :x

Da_Czar has been hired to be part of the gameplay dev. team. All of you dudes that like to run and dunk nonstop, good luck this year.
This is equally as great of news as the MyLeague mode. Czar has always knew his information. It's a great feeling, hard work pays off. 
pimp.gif

I'm definitely preordering. 

I gotta find me a new team now that the Cavs have Lebron. I never play with the top teams. I know everybody about to jump on the Cavs online now.
I might take the T Wolves. I cooked with Bennett online or maybe the Bucks
Each month, randomly select a team to master online. Keeps things fresh and forces you to learn a new squad.

And yes, Czar should be allowed to do his "10 Teams in 10 Days" videos for 2K15. Great teacher. Hopefully they can really push the SIM envelope to the next level and teach those cheesers about the game because they just don't know any better. Most of them. Abusing exploits and all. Which is why I usually played folks I knew were legit.

Last edited:
They need to have USA Basketball in this if there are Euro teams. They dropped the ball on that last year.
They don't have any National Teams in the game. SO they wouldn't put USA in there. The teams they have are actual clubs/teams from Europe. The same way the Bulls are a team from America.

They don't have Team Spain or Team Germany. So no team USA

Last edited:
I actually enjoyed using the cavs and Twolves this year. I'll probably use the Heat and Wiz for 2k15.

Using kyrie in 2k brought back the feeling of using ai in earlier 2k's

Now its back to 2k9 & 2k10 with playing the cavs all day

@tyonenine,
Yea Minnesota was my squad in 2K14 when I first played folks online. Enjoyed being a pure point with Rubio. That was fun. I bet you won't run with them this year though.

Has really bothered me over the years. Hopefully this isn't the case BUT, we have to remember, if it is too hard people will not be happy.

Heat was always easy to stop for me....most people who played with them like to drive to the paint so a 2-3 would shut that down

Okc was always a struggle tho

Rolled with Houston and Charlotte in 2k14

Pretty much run with everyone. But look forward to playing with the wolves, wiz, magic, and the Heat again :smokin

Heat was always easy to stop for me....most people who played with them like to drive to the paint so a 2-3 would shut that down

My Code of Honor doesn't allow me to play zone. Feel like that kinda plays into the whole exploit thing considering zones were overpowered in all 2Ks.

Wolves and Nuggets for me.

I'm a Cavs fan but I've hated playing with Lebron for so long I don't think there's any going back

I dont think Ive ever played with Lebron or okc. I even stopped playing with the Knicks in 2k13 after a month online. Thats when I discovered the blazers

My Code of Honor doesn't allow me to play zone. Feel like that kinda plays into the whole exploit thing considering zones were overpowered in all 2Ks.

I use man to man, 2-3, and 3-2

Zones are beatable but 2-3 exposes players that can't make jumpshots and only drive to the paint

And 3-2 is the opposite but i rarely run that

My closest games are against folks that are good all around...if you're one sided then you're done...which is realistic

Edit: always start games in man but I like throwing em off guard and switching to zone in like the middle of the 2nd qtr...love making them adjust

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom