Official NBA 2k15 Thread

i turned off like 6-7 songs that dont belong any where near a damn basketball game let alone just shooting around... ****** pharrells conceited *** smh
Basically the whole soundtrack doe. Pharrell was trolling with this soundtrack.
yo theres for real a song on there wit some dude just like ecccchaAAAAHHHhechechch and some annoying *** guitar solos like... man... a friend was like "WHY WONT THEY JUST LET US UPLOAD OUR OWN SONGS?!"

i turned off like 6-7 songs that dont belong any where near a damn basketball game let alone just shooting around... ****** pharrells conceited *** smh
Basically the whole soundtrack doe. Pharrell was trolling with this soundtrack.
Lebron and Jay-Z barely did better 
mean.gif
They need to stop this foolishness of just letting one person choose the soundtrack. Ever since they started that it's been mostly trash.

i cant wait to get out of work so I can finally play this game.

Any word on that PS4 League? Anyone setting that up?? :nerd:

Still can't get past the opening game. I tried everything smh. Shouldn't happen with the actual disc.
You on x1? Same thing happened to me. I was on 35% for like 2 hours. I just quit and went back to the game. It worked from that point. Now trying to do this face scan.

I can't get this face scan to save my life. I watched the video posted earlier, although I'm not using a bed sheet back drop, we shouldn't need to. They can't even finalize the scan, after 100% it just says "There was an issue with your scan"

debating with myself on copping a camera & returning it after the face scan...... dont think ill actually use it

You on x1? Same thing happened to me. I was on 35% for like 2 hours. I just quit and went back to the game. It worked from that point. Now trying to do this face scan.

PS4. Just keep getting redirected to the spurs game. Mind you I've had this **** since midnight :lol:

I'm a bit disappointed this year but it's because of how much the jump was from PS3 to PS4 last year :rolleyes

Almost feels like 2k14.5 :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom