OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

very dope mamba. how do you ever go about starting that? where do the logos come from?
they have some logos preloaded or you can upload your own or use ones comeone else has made

the best thing to do is google image search, set the color to transparent

i2vBJ5xKtxle.png

iupn6fgw9rVcX.png

ooooooooh wee that ***** fire

How do you size the images to upload? Tried last night, but I have no idea what 1:1 and 1:4 and all of that means? Lol.

Bruh this story line is so wack you mean to tell me I'm the #9 pick and after one year I'm a free agent. hell outta here with that nonsense. I wanna stay in Charlotte.

How do you size the images to upload? Tried last night, but I have no idea what 1:1 and 1:4 and all of that means? Lol.
1:1 is an identical height and width

1:4 width or height needs to be 4 times the size of the opposite aspect

MyGM and MyLeague > MyPlayer

Player Lock so it is essentially a MyPlayer, without the dumb storyline with a real NBA Player

MyGM and MyLeague > MyPlayer

Player Lock so it is essentially a MyPlayer, without the dumb storyline with a real NBA Player
Funny thing is before MyPlayer was even a thing I would create myself, start a franchise, and stay locked on my created player. Honestly might go back to doing that because all the bells and whistles are kind of becoming too much at this point.

That MyCareer is a letdown. I made a 6'8 SG with a 7 foot wingspan, and the dude can't dunk the ball? All this guy does is do layups. Don't tell me I have to spend a ton of VC just to upgrade his athletic ability attributes just to do a simple dunk?

Last edited:
Yeah it makes no sense to be a free agent after the rookie season but I was happy to be out of Denver :lol:

what makes no sense is the owner cutting you but then they're interested in you once you're a FA...

Do I need to get my speed up in order to have a smoother transition between the iso moves and the drive to the basket? Its like I'm crossing dudes up like Kyrie but driving to the lane like Roy Hibbert

MyPlayers, pls confirm

Last edited:
The only thing speed influences is SPRINTING speed.

Acceleration is your first step.

Using different ball handling animations "speeds" up what you are doing with the ball in terms of handling.

THoughts?

MyCareer is type trash... Like I lost in the College Championship in 2OT to Wisconsin... I wanted to go back to school after that. :\

Back
Top Bottom