OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

oh that's cool man, was just wondering. I knew it would make the road to greatness a little more difficult. but probably very interesting. probs should've stuck with it to see.
Yea, it's a lot harder game-wise. Can't rebound well, can't post-up, etc. but I enjoyed it cause I felt like "I was in the game" (as corny as that sounds). I'm not going to lie though, playing as a 6'3 PG is too fun 
laugh.gif
. Once I finish the 1st regular season, I'll think about going back and playing as 5'8 lol. 

shaq and kobe must've made up after shaq recorded his audio. dude was taking hella shots on here lmaoo
Lmaooo word I was thinking the same thing.

Side Note: Just dropped 28 and 9 RB's in the Rising Stars game. Thought I'd make the All Star, but didn't. Even though I drop about 20+ ppg / 10+ RPG, but my stats don't reflect it since I started off wack lol. 

Is it even possible to make All Star first year?

ALSO, how do you call picks? Someone said LB, but I tap it and buttons over my teams head pops up, and I hit one and no one comes to set a pick? And Y just passes the ball off now.

Asked to be traded to Spurs from the Pacers cause the bigs are buns and I ended up starting over TP right away and I was only a 72 :lol:

2 Triple Doubles in 3 games :pimp:

They showed 75% interest when I asked. Also you can still pick your jersey before the game even if you get traded to another team so I thought that was great to know that I wouldn't lose that ability even though I switched teams.

How do you guys get MT in this game? I was trying to buy a bunch of 250 stuff in the auction house last night but I accidentally  thought that it said VC instead of MT. 

shaq and kobe must've made up after shaq recorded his audio. dude was taking hella shots on here lmaoo
Lmaooo word I was thinking the same thing.

Side Note: Just dropped 28 and 9 RB's in the Rising Stars game. Thought I'd make the All Star, but didn't. Even though I drop about 20+ ppg / 10+ RPG, but my stats don't reflect it since I started off wack lol. 

Is it even possible to make All Star first year?

ALSO, how do you call picks? Someone said LB, but I tap it and buttons over my teams head pops up, and I hit one and no one comes to set a pick? And Y just passes the ball off now.

I'll let you know, I'm definitely working to hit allstar/mvp levels. Averaging just over 30-9-6 right now on the nets on superstar. My thumbs be cooked after 3 games loll.

anyone experience problems with the rumble in the controller going in and out with this game?

or maybe I just need a new controller, but I don't notice it messing up when I play GTA

Good Lord. Does anyone in here play their own (on-ball) defense? Switching off the defender trying to intercept passes seems exhausting. :lol:

Yo is there a faster way to change free lance offense? Or a way to do it during time outs? Doing this while someone is pressuring you in any sort of way is such a hassle

Anybody else able to do this? I have a physical copy of 2k16 but I don't need it to play the game anymore. I always thought you needed the actual game disc to play when its copied to your hard drive. I tried it with my Madden copy but it didn't work without the disc. My xbox isn't modded or anything either. Its the Deluxe Bundle edition that came with Halo Master Chief collection from best buy.

Anybody else able to do this? I have a physical copy of 2k16 but I don't need it to play the game anymore. I always thought you needed the actual game disc to play when its copied to your hard drive. I tried it with my Madden copy but it didn't work without the disc. My xbox isn't modded or anything either. Its the Deluxe Bundle edition that came with Halo Master Chief collection from best buy.
Oh snap...You right!

Wonder if this means I can sell the game back?

XBL BACK UP BTW

Good Lord. Does anyone in here play their own (on-ball) defense? Switching off the defender trying to intercept passes seems exhausting. :lol:

CPU controlled defense and User controlled offense is all you need for people to consider themselves "good".... It's pathetic :lol:

Back
Top Bottom