OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Dropped 65k vc into myteam this year already. I just like using players that cant be found anywhere else in the game like Stackhouse, Nuggets A.I, Kidd, 05-06 Kobe, Magic Tmac etc.

Stackhouse is in myTeam!? :wow:

i gotta start domination soon & get that amethyst Kidd

Btw If anyone wants to run on PSN. My user is mgrand15. Realistic ball only if possible. Rocking that solid 9-2 record so far. I was gone off that Remy for those 2 Ls so I don't really count em.

Started playing My Team on the app and now I can't stop. I always thought these card games were stupid, but I'm hooked. Any of this transfer is I actually start playing My Team on my PS4?

Man, I love practice. I became a deadly shooter. :pimp:

Just realized.

You gain attribute from practices only. 5 practices = 1 attribute

They're going to have to patch the help side on P/r defense for the cpu. I'm racking up ridiculous assist numbers when they hard double me 30 feet from the basket

I've had this happen as well...literally 5 trips in a row in the 4th quarter. Sometimes more.

Bruuuuh you gotta practice. Practice is where i built my skillset to drop 40 back to back like the cover of lethal weapon. But was actually like 5 games straight like kobe in 07. I pretty much have to average about 35 for my squad to have a fighting chance. We're winning though. 2nd in the east. But but some games when im trying to just coast, thr cpu dominates until i spazz in the 3rd.

One think i do wish practice had is the abilty to play 1 on 1 so you can really hon your skills. Maybe do some handicap action and practice your double team response.

But yeah ive learn all of my crossovers and shot timing on the practice court.

Defense and practice are insanely rewarding this yr.

ibvLuGLgM6TpA.png

:lol:  NBA better work out for him

bruh :rofl:

This is hilarious. Homie looks like a flight risk. Looking like the type to keep a brick and a burner in his locker.

I was trying to play this earlier, but sat in the proam lobby waiting for like 2 hours. :lol:. No wonder I dont play videogames anymore.

Running online today. Does everyone play off ball? :lol:

I'd be worried about these off ball guys if they actually knew how to play team defense. Luckily once you run plays or put them in situations where they actually have to play basketball, they always mess up :lol: Like they actually think they can just chill in the paint or chill on the weak side and do nothing

Started playing My Team on the app and now I can't stop. I always thought these card games were stupid, but I'm hooked. Any of this transfer is I actually start playing My Team on my PS4?
Likewise, but what's the point of it on the game? Started one but don't get what Im doing? Also, you moved from Harlem to BX?

My first video. Been messing around with movie maker. Pretty easy, just time consuming.

Whoever is trying to play, I can record it and upload the clips.

My Team is the most entertaining game mode this year. So many options, players available, modes and designs online, makes it feel a little more exciting playing online and leveling up. 

My current Diplomats design, for now. 

CQdC9kGW8AAsJ6V.jpg:large
CQdCyzXW8AANB8K.jpg:large
CQdC49tWwAAU9OJ.jpg:large

clutch af. Dawg this is dope.

Back
Top Bottom