OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Just played this cheeser. I doubled his Kobe and he had NO idea what to do. Dude quit LATE into the game

I will post some Bledsoe clips

View media item 1737364

[rule]

Just Bledsoe highlights, I blew dude out so I didn't bother showing his highlights

NBA 2K16: (10/05/2015) DCAllAmerican (Suns) vs. The Punisher301 (Lakers) - YouTube

Your myplayer is a white dude that looks like stone cold Steve Austin?

Thought you were a brother :lol:

I forgot the Rockets with Tmac & Yao is in the game. 

I was GEEK'D ! When I found out.. Played Tmac in freestyle practice and I was freakin' happier than a Gilmore. 

Just when I thought Durant was hard. I'm playing the Cavs for the ship.....It seems like they're all moving at super speed and I'm running in quicksand. I thought something was wrong with my game. Nah, they just move so fast the game looks weird.

Just played this cheeser. I doubled his Kobe and he had NO idea what to do. Dude quit LATE into the game

I will post some Bledsoe clips

View media item 1737364

[rule]

Just Bledsoe highlights, I blew dude out so I didn't bother showing his highlights

NBA 2K16: (10/05/2015) DCAllAmerican (Suns) vs. The Punisher301 (Lakers) - YouTube

this was brutal to watch.

not sure if da czar or any devs read our thread and i am not very active on OS. but this game (sim wise) is a masterpiece. there are some little glitches in defensive switching but i have overcame that by playing back and waiting for cpu defenders to pick up. the freelance offense of this game is a thing of beauty. i played with the cavs and the amount of off ball screens and movement was a work of art.

bravo for not allowing small ball lineups to be mismatches against the CPU due to the fact that they dont adjust. bravo to not allowing a (human) best offensive player to destroy a poor (CPU) defender just because they are both small forwards.

bravo for teams playing to their real life identity. playing against the warriors in this game was like watching them on TV (minus the normal bay area crowd electricity)

the major things i feel need a major overhaul are game atmospheres after pre game. pre game looks great. seems like during the game, they put so much effort into making the crowd visually follow the action, little time or effort was given to make cheering/booing/momentum seem realistic. regular season/playoffs/finals atmosphere should be more intuitive and varying.

if i am the clippers and i make a regular season trip to dallas, i should feel like i am playing in THAT TYPE of atmosphere. DJ should be boo'd every time he touches the ball. at this point, i wouldnt even care if the sounds didnt match up with the visuals of the crowd as long as the game atmosphere was right. just a shame that in the last 4-5 years the only stride noticeable stride in this area has been pre game (which is a work of art) and having the crowd follow the game.

even the college crowd during myplayer is more engaged than the NBA crowd is myGM.

playing myplayer in college just makes me want an NCAA game so bad. and having real colleges in the game suggests that this can be done. i hope 2k is a step ahead of everyone else and gets that done. IN FOOTBALL TOO

Last edited:

Thought you were a brother
laugh.gif
I am. I don't care about how my video game body looks man. I'm not 11.

I agree with everything posted above. Other than the atmosphere during games fitting the varying situations, this game is great.

I need to look into this Freelance thing. I know nothing about it but it sounds great.

Yea, I feel like I am in LOVE with this game man. Didn't feel that way last year forreal. It was a good game but I LOVE this game man

just watched the last Czar video posted by DCAA and i agree that the human success rate when being mismatched i.e. john wall vs. bogut needs to be slightly tweeked. the advantage off dribble needs to be given to wall...the chase down, length advantage is given to bogut. (chase down length is very nice with this game)

in addition, i was lebron playing vs. chris mullin and was totally locked down by mullin. looked at his ratings and saw that he was an A grade defender. SMH.

sometimes i feel like being a great positional defender as opposed to a good on ball defender w/ quick feet and all should be better defined. or ratings need to be adjusted

one thing mullin never had was quick feet on defense

AND NELSON INTERRUPTS TOO MUCH LOL (on czar videos) although he probably does the best job at relating what users are seeing and translating that into what devs understand.

Last edited:

Thought you were a brother :lol:

You got it all twisted. Deep Sea is a sista. Too bad they don't got female players in here like FIFA otherwise Deep Sea would be all over her my player doll makin it all accurate and doin the face scan

Agreed on the mismatch thing. Only encountered it a couple times, but it's infuriating not being able to get around A center with my PG.

You got it all twisted. Deep Sea is a sista. Too bad they don't got female players in here like FIFA otherwise Deep Sea would be all over her my player doll makin it all accurate and doin the face scan

:rofl:

Watch 2k Pull a fifa and put wnba teams next year

Back
Top Bottom