OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Your those iso prays that he gets open for a mid range jumpshot dudes [emoji]128514[/emoji] Same dudes that be scared to drive on a fast break and stop to shoot a mid range. Love playing ppl like you. Since my defense is great I stop most mid range shots.
What system are you on?

If you are on XBOX, what is your name

I am mad they increased ANYTHING man. This happened last year. Game was out for a week and 2K gave in.

Thinking about making a PG. They look fun. I saw one dominate on Youtube.
I struggle to score with my SF since he's so slow, can't consistently hit a shot and it's so easy to strip him but my PG puts in work. Rubio's spot is about to be mine 
pimp.gif

Yeah, it's way too soon. It's a brand new game, you've got to let people learn on their own. That's just part of the process.

Side note: Just took a paycut to sign with the Knicks. As corny as some scenes were, I genuinely found the last few cutscenes pretty touching.:lol:

Last edited:
I am mad they increased ANYTHING man. This happened last year. Game was out for a week and 2K gave in.

while playing this vs another person It seems like the cpu has set times where no one can score... am I tripping or has anyone else felt that while playing? it def happens vs the cpu but a 1v1 in house seems like too much cpu wk

while playing this vs another person It seems like the cpu has set times where no one can score... am I tripping or has anyone else felt that while playing? it def happens vs the cpu but a 1v1 in house seems like too much cpu wk
If you BELIEVE that, then that is what you will see. A lot of people have this mindset so of course they see it.

I don't believe in it, so when there are stretches of non-scores, I chalk it up to how basketball operates IRL

If you BELIEVE that, then that is what you will see. A lot of people have this mindset so of course they see it.

I don't believe in it, so when there are stretches of non-scores, I chalk it up to how basketball operates IRL

I get that's how actual bball works but I mean good shots... meter wise/ open/ good release all dings or rim outs...even layups with great guards driving with lil to no resistance

anyone know what a dig double team is?

this is the best nba 2k right out of box ever. they dont need to change a thing.

last night some dude P and Rolled me to death...

called iso with kemba walker...p n r and then would spot up for a short jumper or pass to the cutter...i started to play off ball every time he called for P n R but the players respond like half a second too late and by time you choose them to step up hes either blowing by or shot already...

last night some dude P and Rolled me to death...

called iso with kemba walker...p n r and then would spot up for a short jumper or pass to the cutter...i started to play off ball every time he called for P n R but the players respond like half a second too late and by time you choose them to step up hes either blowing by or shot already...

you could try to

play off ball, be ready to rotate and ICE the pick and roll/ or double/hard hedge

Last edited:
I get that's how actual bball works but I mean good shots... meter wise/ open/ good release all dings or rim outs...even layups with great guards driving with lil to no resistance
Again, those things in real life create missed opportunites. I think it is more about the mindset that you are having when you are going through a slump.

Are you calling timeouts.

Are you taking even more time to get sound shots.

How fatigued are your players?

All types of questions you have to ask yourself

this is the best nba 2k right out of box ever. they dont need to change a thing.
Digging is basically when a player catches the ball in the post, the closest defensive guard will move closer to and from him to force him to make a decision. You almost want to bait him into thinking you are going to double but you aren't fully committing to the double.

But while that is happening, the guard might even reach in hoping to get a steal

Again, those things in real life create missed opportunites. I think it is more about the mindset that you are having when you are going through a slump.

Are you calling timeouts.

Are you taking even more time to get sound shots.

How fatigued are your players?

All types of questions you have to ask yourself

taking more time yea...swinging it around or setting the play back up with the G

don't take a lot of TO's honestly I do need to work on that

I try to sub often so no real heavy fatigue

Digging is basically when a player catches the ball in the post, the closest defensive guard will move closer to and from him to force him to make a decision. You almost want to bait him into thinking you are going to double but you aren't fully committing to the double.

But while that is happening, the guard might even reach in hoping to get a steal
love this one D but hate it on O :lol:

2K sports gonna have to change Jimmy Butler's ball handling skills higher.

yep him & rose's handles are cheeks

Last edited:
Tmac was scoring all game until the 4th quarter when '01 Kobe locked him down defensively. 

Kobe was getting hot and Tmac was getting cold. 

Crazy.. 

I love this game already. Being able to relive Tracy McGrady

Back
Top Bottom