OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Just made another cheeser cry. Orlando vs. Cavs

I put Aaron Gordon on LeBron. Doubled him all game.

He didn't know WHAT to do

He quit with like 35 seconds left.

Damn, I just lost 2 straight to the Lakers in mycareer, they got Roy ****** Hibbert playin GOAT defense and Deangelo Russell impersonating John Stockton. :x ...I'm the Center for the Spurs and I gotta guard Olujuwon, I mean Hibbert and Randle bc the cpu is so damn slow on the switch. :smh:
I just played a few online games against the Lakers. Barely won them all. Is it just me or is Roy Hibbert WAAAAAY to overpowering. He blocks or contests everything, wet mid range and free throw. Crazy rebounds. This isn't the dude that played for Indiana. They got him like Hakeem Shaquille O'Chamberlain. Lol
This is true. Played against some dude and he used the Lakers and he just pick and rolled all game with Hibbert and was hitting jumpers and was blocking everything.

Dude hit me up for 24pts. 13reb. and 7 blks ....I had 30pts. 22reb. And 12 blks and still lost. ....next game he had an almost identical stat line and beat me again. :smh:

Last edited:
Just had a crazy 4OT game in my career vs the Bulls , Rose is tooooo clutch in this game :lol: but my player is better, ended up winning :pimp:

Ended up breaking 2 nba records in back to back games. First game I broke the assist record with 33 and in the second game. Ended up breaking the steals record with 13 and got a quadruple double the same game. Got 45 points 10 reb 20 assist,13 steals,3 blocks in that game. Poor Jeff Teague broke the turnover record because of me with 15 tos

Last edited:
Ended up breaking 2 nba records in back to back games. First game I broke the assist record with 33 and in the second game. Ended up breaking the steals record with 13 and got a quadruple double the same game. Got 45 points 10 reb 20 assist,13 steals,3 blocks in that game. Poor Jeff Teague broke the turnover record because of me with 15 tos
Interested in seeing how you play. Record yourself.

What is your name on XBOX?

thanks dc for the informative post!  how about the switch rule - can you explain that one to me (switch all, switch bigs, switch guards)
Switching deals with screens.

Guard to Guard: A guard is recieving an on ball screen from another guard. To switch means, instead of the defender of the ball handler trying to fight THROUGH the on ball screen, the defender of the screen man and him will switch defensive assignments, FOR THAT PLAY.

Big to Big: A big man (PF or C) is receiving an on ball screen from another PF or C.

Switch All: Anytime there is an on ball screen, you will just switch.

BasketBall Training Screens | Switching Screens - YouTube

Good easy digestible explanation

Sorry for the bad drawing. Essentially, this is how I was taught in 7th grade. Look at the half court as 8 different regions. Four on each side of the midline (Line from the rim that runs south to half court).

Safe passing zones are from zone to zone, ONLY when the zones are direct neighbors. So the pass you made was from the far bottom left zone to the zone north of the zone to the right of the original zone (read it slow).

So if you are skipping a zone to make a pass, it is a higher risk pass that you might want to think twice about making.

This is the main reason why we are taught to feed the post only from the wings/corners.

Just try to look at the court as zones, in short. 
DeepSea getting her Jessica Mendoza on, dropping knowledge.

@DCAllAmerican  - "Zombie, you're obviously better than me. I'm sorry I ever doubted your greatness from the very first page. I seen your Kyrie stats and trust me, I knew you were without a doubt a better player than me, and quite frankly the entire NT NBA2K16 thread as well, but I really thought I could beat you. Boy was I wrong. 

@Zombie Slang  - "Well obviously. I am the best you know."

XBOX ONE PLAYERS. Who want's to be humiliated next. I'm online. LETS GET IT. And for the PS4 players of the site, trade in your console. You'll probably get 200$ or so in store credit for it. Put it towards a real console, which is the Xbox one, and play me. I'll gladly beat you guys as well.

I'm self proclaiming myself the KING OF NT NBA 2K.

@DCAllAmerican
 - "Zombie, you're obviously better than me. I'm sorry I ever doubted your greatness from the very first page. I seen your Kyrie stats and trust me, I knew you were without a doubt a better player than me, and quite frankly the entire NT NBA2K16 thread as well, but I really thought I could beat you. Boy was I wrong. 

@Zombie Slang
 - "Well obviously. I am the best you know."

XBOX ONE PLAYERS. Who want's to be humiliated next. I'm online. LETS GET IT. And for the PS4 players of the site, trade in your console. You'll probably get 200$ or so in store credit for it. Put it towards a real console, which is the Xbox one, and play me. I'll gladly beat you guys as well.

View media item 1751465
I'll wash you

@DCAllAmerican  - "Zombie, you're obviously better than me. I'm sorry I ever doubted your greatness from the very first page. I seen your Kyrie stats and trust me, I knew you were without a doubt a better player than me, and quite frankly the entire NT NBA2K16 thread as well, but I really thought I could beat you. Boy was I wrong. 

@Zombie Slang  - "Well obviously. I am the best you know."

roll.gif
Yea ok. I was trying to run a game last night but it said you were watching Dear John on Netflix

Haven't purchased a video game since 2k13. Just went out and grabbed a ps4 and 2k16 on impulse

Productivity about to take a nose dive [emoji]128547[/emoji]

Last edited:
Played my first online game today and boy I need work. I used the Thunder while my opponent had the Heat. Was a pretty close game til I started to pull away in the 4th. I'll be kicking *** soon as I can get use to the way players move. I feel like they be doing the MC Hammer dance on defense. Just skating all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom