OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Seems like there are way too many turnovers in the paint. Everytime I try to dribble inside the ball hits somebodies knee or something and slides into the other players hand.

Bruh I almost broke a controller playing online look at these stats :x

View media item 1802329
I'd say about 80 percent of both teams turnovers were lost in the paint

Not touching online again for a while lol, I suck.

Pro Am is great. I haven't lost yet. I always end up with a good center and pretty good passers and we just run the break. Easy dunks and open jumpers for everyone. Last win was by 40. :lol: A bit disappointed that they don't track your pro am record tho

As far as dribbling into the paint. It's totally ridiculous:smh:

I'm surprised you're playing with randoms. That usually doesn't turn out too well :lol:

Pro Am is all I've been playing lately outside of a few quick games. I've been trying to wait on a decent roster to come out to start MyLeague or MyGM with. The squad I run with is 31-22 right now. A lot of our early losses came from the beginning. I've seen some teams are like 76-0 :lol: . One thing I would like to see next year is for 2k to allow other teams to matchup against those squads highly ranked.

I'm usually slotted at point playing with randoms and for the most part, they let me run point. You know dudes are frustrated when they are down double digits and their Center steps in front of the opposing PG for the inbound pass and decides to bring the ball up at maximum turbo

Last edited:
There's nothing more satisfying than playing against someone who thinks they can cheese with curry or Lebron for the whole game and still end up getting crushed because you actually know how to play.

What level do you association guys play on? I feel like I've been winning too much though they been close games on Superstar. I'm like 16-1 with the thunder

Tried hall of fame and I got washed .... Miami shot above 70+% [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Literally wouldn't Miss contested shots

What level do you association guys play on? I feel like I've been winning too much though they been close games on Superstar. I'm like 16-1 with the thunder

Tried hall of fame and I got washed .... Miami shot above 70+% [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Literally wouldn't Miss contested shots
I'm the same way. Lost 4 games only, that's all because I fell asleep playing or i let my guard down and they beat me. Superstardifficulty

just bought the game and when i put it in my xbox one it wont do nothing it wont start up at all. anybody know whats up or why its doing that?

Loving playing with the Suns online. Bledsoe put the clamps on Steph Curry. 3-19 from the field :rofl: Brandon Knight is nice.

Last edited:
They need to quit playing and start me over DJ Augustin. I'm keeping the game close, pull us within a few points, sub out of the whole fourth quarter, we lose. Dude got washed by Austin Rivers b, :smh:

They need to quit playing and start me over DJ Augustin. I'm keeping the game close, pull us within a few points, sub out of the whole fourth quarter, we lose. Dude got washed by Austin Rivers b, :smh:

Rotations are still foolish. Afflalo gets injured and they start grant over me when he's only played 1 game. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Anybody know how to get jerseys that aren't listed in the store for MyPark? I see a lot of dudes walking around in Summer League jerseys & players like James Harden, but those type of jerseys can't be bought in the store.

Back
Top Bottom