OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

I accidentally played a Pro-Am game, it was fun, need to build my dude up more though and get used to the latency.

This 2k16 is ridiculous. All dudes do is pick and roll and throw to center. Easy 2 Pts every time. Or after any shot that's made or miss, 3, mid or layup it's always a fast break. This off ball defense is ridiculous in this game. Dudes are so scared to play on ball.

So many missed open dunks. Game is BS. Don't with quick match. Gonna stick to team up where u have to have actual skill to play.

Finally copped a PS4 over the weekend and picked up 2k16.

First 2k game I've played in a couple years so I gotta get re-acclimated but the game is fun.

Dropped 28p, 18a, 6 boards during the all-star game.... Still lost by 25 to the West :smh: Dunk Contest is biased to Lavine. You're telling me windmilling over 4 cats gets me a 40, but a through the legs Dunk from under the rim gets a 47? :smh: I didn't even have a chance in the 3 point contest :lol: Kyle Korner and JJ Redick didn't even break a sweat.

game is so stupid sometimes. 

pretty much anything outside the offense 9/10 the shot will be missed by the cpu and if they get foul they are gonna miss at least 1 ft. dont matter if they shooting 93% on the season. 

so frustrating. 

talking bout mycareer. 

Last edited:
2k changed the game Way too much this year. Dudes be missing lay ups on fast breaks all the time. Unless it's a superstar that % increases.

They need to patch this BS full court inbound passing. I can't even steal those passes. Its ridiculous at this point.

My record is 28-3. I play with random teams. Mostly the Hawks. Sometimes hornets, Kings, Celtics and Mavs.

You want to play a quick match 
nerd.gif

Since you say the game is buggy 

Lol I had to run GG. But you make it seem like you was blowing me.

We can rematch later

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom