OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

son u really calling people a fool for wanting to play a different basketball game? yall internet ****** different

im sure DC just playing around sayin' fool..

but honestly if i can get a few hours of enjoyment with live its worth it for $60...

im mostly a team up player when it comes to sports games...i like 5 on 5 runs and pro clubs and stuff like that...

and 2k has nothing to offer in terms of that...

sh-t-just-got-real-o.gif

Wow

For a guy that doesn't play much MyPlayer, that **** looks nice. :lol:

I may actually get through a season this year playing it

Just preordered.

I usually get bored with My Player easily it may be interesting this year.

I'm down for a online tournament as well. (PS4)

Smh at JJ Redick or Kyle Korver not on that list because they are percoeved as "shooters".

Both of them are above average to good defenders, and good secondary passers.

Don't understand how ratings are so ****** up consistently in videogames. We should go back to signature skills and just eliminate these ratings

Last edited:
Smh at JJ Redick or Kyle Korver not on that list because they are percoeved as "shooters".

Both of them are above average to good defenders, and good secondary passers.

Stop it. Kyle Korver can't eem dribble.

In today's nba, a guy that can shoot close to 50/50/90 and defend in a team concept, is much more valuable than a 37 yr old turnstile on D....who's idea of a good shot is a contested 22 footer
Depends on the team situation. Korver is more valuable to the Hawks success but he wouldn't be more valuable than Kobe, as a Laker, when it comes to the "success" of the Lakers.
I'm staying in the gym and getting better damn all that appearance and endorsement nonsense.
Good stuff. That is what I like to hear man. Hard work in the GYM, where it matters. Not in the damn Nike Outlets

but derozan isn't a top 10 sg 
grin.gif
Nobody said he wasn't, folks said he wasn't Top 10. But 2K ratings don't prove/disprove anything either.

Back
Top Bottom