OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Wish I can be up playing all night but the money keep calling me. Probably won't even cop it until I wanna stop making money.

Live ain't **** but I love the fact that u can't buy skill points for your player in career or pro am and you damn sure can't buy wins online. What a damn joke. Guess I won't be playing online at all again this year

Wow smh. 2k always gotta have something to get people mad about. They don't want to be great.

Anyways, order shipped from Walmart. Yasss

Once I'm outta work today I can pay for it in full and enjoy it this weekend. How many of you guys are getting the Jordan edition?

Finished downloading the game right before I left for work this morning. #TeamLastGen #TeamPS3 we still going skrong on these gaming skreets!

Sidenote: I will be mad as hell if my lil brother hops on the game and use up my VC. He loves hopping on under my name and playing ranked games/black top.

Last edited:
Can the full game be downloaded now on Xbox one? I know you can't play it but th pre download thing

Finished downloading the game right before I left for work this morning. #TeamLastGen #TeamPS3 we still going skrong on these gaming skreets!

Sidenote: I will be mad as hell if my lil brother hops on the game and use up my VC. He loves hopping on under my name and playing ranked games/black top.
Man why waste your money? LOL

Buying wins just took the whole competitive edge off of online play now ...

Never know who paid there way to the top :smh:

Back
Top Bottom