OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

mad.gif
 I really can't believe they gave him the reins like this,

i mean 2k's taste when I comes to things like this has always been suspect but this is outrageous

Last edited:
Make sure you're turning the run plays to auto and showing the full play diagram on my player. That way your teammates aren't just standing around.

is there a reason the shoes are in black and white for the home and away kicks? but in color for mypark in the store??

I'm just tryna play a simple bball video game and spike tryna bring the feels out of a brotha. no bueno b.

Make sure you're turning the run plays to auto and showing the full play diagram on my player. That way your teammates aren't just standing around.

Your teammates won't be standing around whether you do that or not. The Freelance system this year is on point. 

Was the username Rudebunny or something? I was playing some guy earlier and kept using the clippers.. Dude kept leaving the match but the server continues to match us lol .. Needless to say 5 easy win lol

Whats your GT DC? Ill add u

DCAllAmerican

I have to look up dude's name but I felt bad beating on a little baby

Got drafted 10th to Miami.

Didn't mind that, as colorways would be in abundance, but my VC showed up after so I decided to start over after I upgraded.

Does everyone get 8 games their first season?

Shooting on the drive.

The only MOVING shot tendency that we have is Pull Up in Transition.

There is no Moving close/mid/3

This is disappointing

Just made the jump from X1 to ps4 this year for the simple fact the NT league is run more smoothly, add me to a league jaysfiend23

Look at the stats and compare them to league averages. Don't "feel" just use data and compare because sometimes we feel stuff that isn't there.

How many blocks are you seeing from each side? Make note from now on

NBA average is about 9-12 per game (counting both teams)

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/miscellaneous-per-game/sort/avgBlocks

I'm getting about 7 per game with just my team on 5 min quarters.

It's more so the type of blocks that's bothering me. I shouldn't be able to block Bron's breakaway dunk with JJ Reddick :lol:

I'm getting about 7 per game with just my team on 5 min quarters.

It's more so the type of blocks that's bothering me. I shouldn't be able to block Bron's breakaway dunk with JJ Reddick
laugh.gif
Yea I saw some suspect ones as well. I saw quite a few chasedown blocks when I go up for dunks. Easier for me to just lay it up honestly

Back
Top Bottom