OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Putting VC into rebounding was so pointless. If you were a certain height you were averaging 14 easy. If you were a point you were still snatching them down 
laugh.gif
Dude i was a 6'2" pg avg 9 a game and if i really tried to i could easy avg double digits
As a 6'5" SG I was only pulling like 6 a game yet still led the league in triple doubles 
laugh.gif

Made a center, avgd 18 boards a game easy, I'd get hot and dude would look like prime wilt back to back games of 50&20

Last edited:
Made a center, avgd 18 boards a game easy, I'd get hot and dude would look like prime wilt back to back games of 50&20
Had a 30 30 game with my center once. Dudes rebounding was completely empty 
roll.gif

Didn't even bother going to practice to get upgrades. There was no point. I was already the most dominant center 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Without magically morphing players/the ball during rebounding situations, I don't see how anything will change

They also revamped the fatigue system. In previous 2K games, you could play your starting roster for the majority of the game and play for 48 minutes straight without it affecting your players. Now, your digital athletes will start missing shots, be slower to react, and more susceptible to injuries if you keep them in too long. Ultimately, you’ll have to get your bench players into the game and rest the starters if you want to win simulation games.
^ That is SUCH a lie. I can't even play Cameron Payne for a full 6 min quarter Summer League game without his fatigue ending up in the 40s. Not sure why that lie is even in there.

I really dislike how they're selling us a team. Like cmon you gotta pay extra for a team? FOH

I remember when extra teams were given through "cheat" codes now you gotta cough up physical cash. 

First VC and now this. Money grubbin ******* can suck my ****. They put 17 on PS+ and I'll cop it. Otherwise I'm sticking with 16.

Honestly there are a lot of things that they've ignored over the years. As consumers we're entitled to be frustrated we're spending money this **** ain't free. :lol: That MyCareer AI tho :x

They also revamped the fatigue system. In previous 2K games, you could play your starting roster for the majority of the game and play for 48 minutes straight without it affecting your players. Now, your digital athletes will start missing shots, be slower to react, and more susceptible to injuries if you keep them in too long. Ultimately, you’ll have to get your bench players into the game and rest the starters if you want to win simulation games.
^ That is SUCH a lie. I can't even play Cameron Payne for a full 6 min quarter Summer League game without his fatigue ending up in the 40s. Not sure why that lie is even in there.
lol

2k is the king of "adding features" that was already in last years/previous 2k's.

I just took it as a "new fatigue animation" 

I really dislike how they're selling us a team. Like cmon you gotta pay extra for a team? FOH
I remember when extra teams were given through "cheat" codes now you gotta cough up physical cash. 
First VC and now this. Money grubbin ******* can suck my ****. They put 17 on PS+ and I'll cop it. Otherwise I'm sticking with 16.

Tell us how u really feel bruh bruh :lol:

But after I see what's new in MyCareer, I'll probably cop on Black Friday again. I just need MyCareer to be different for at least 3 seasons before everything gets generic.....And let me change my socks :lol:

are they adjusted for qtr or something. i play 12 min qtrs and most of my players are 70s by 4 mins left in the qtr in my franchise mode. how they be in the 40s after six minute quarters? 

DLC is some wild stuff man. Like I said in the wrestling thread, in WWE 2K14, when the got damn BELLA SISTERS were downloadable content, I was like, "This is where games are headed?"

are they adjusted for qtr or something. i play 12 min qtrs and most of my players are 70s by 4 mins left in the qtr in my franchise mode. how they be in the 40s after six minute quarters? 
Yes, it is adjusted for the number of minutes you play.

So them saying, "Oh we have a new fatigue syste" is nonsense

lol

2k is the king of "adding features" that was already in last years/previous 2k's.

I just took it as a "new fatigue animation" 

I'll never forget 2K having wingspans and sht for 2k14 when it hit next gen the first week....only to remove it...and bring it back in 2k16 /land tout it as "new" :smh: :lol:

With all of 2K's Faults...it's still an amazing basketball game. Bout to preorder

Oh, and whatever happened to @GlennVagmire?

Washing him online last year, after him being so confident was rewarding :pimp:

Last edited:
I'll never forget 2K having wingspans and sht for 2k14 when it hit next gen the first week....only to remove it...and bring it back in 2k16 /land tout it as "new" :smh: :lol:

With all of 2K's Faults...it's still an amazing basketball game. Bout to preorder

Oh, and whatever happened to @GlennVagmire?

Washing him online last year, after him being so confident was rewarding :pimp:
yeah I complain and talk ish but it's the best game we got. Lot of little things bother me bout 2k. Court feels to small ( for as long as I've played this game ive felt this way ) , spacing , movement , dribbling system but I still play it.

Last edited:
yeah I complain and talk ish but it's the best game we got. Lot of little things bother me bout 2k. Court feels to small ( for as long as I've played this game ive felt this way ) , spacing , movement , dribbling system but I still play it.

Agree 100%. I've said this numerous times on here as well. Wish they could replicate the spacing and movement from NCAA college basketball 10.

Player models were best in NBA 2K10. Player models were smaller, so it made the court look spacious.

Outside of the models being too big, spacing was fine in 2K16 (depending on which Freelance offense you were running.) So, that is on the user because you could actually dictate what your CPU players did without the ball.

But, of course, if you are playing MyRecLeague or MyPlayer; you don't see that

I always speak about being reasonable with expectations. Not sure how many of you know Da_Czar, but he was on OS and starting making videos. Now is a 2K Dev. So he has seen the game grow over the years.

He went on a calm Twitter rant about how people just complain and complain and have NO CLUE what goes into making a game. The phrase, "Easy Fix" really pisses him off because he says people don't understand how things work.

So if you are interested, nobody is forcing you, hearing from someone that works there about how things work, scroll down and read his little feed.

Da_Czar (@Da_Czar) | Twitter https://twitter.com/Da_Czar

A few highlights

Da_Czar ‏@Da_Czar  16h16 hours ago
A couple more things before I get back to work. For those new I was a community member before joining the team.

The gap in understanding between being a dev and being a fan is very large in some instances. SO much so that simple "explanations"

In many instances are not possible because very few things in this industry are "simple" We literally have former rocket scientists working

Da_Czar ‏@Da_Czar  17h17 hours ago
ALmost nothing is perfectly translated from real to virtual flawlessly there are always artifacts. ALWAYS just a matter of which U notice.

Da_Czar ‏@Da_Czar 17h17 hours ago And I keep hearing yall saying what about balance? Have you not been playing games the last 5 years ? Video games are an inexact science.

Da_Czar ‏@Da_Czar 17h17 hours ago Some gamers today lack imagination. The game has to do everything for some. Not one shoelace can be out of place or they can't enjoy it

Da_Czar ‏@Da_Czar  17h17 hours ago
But to each their own man I guess, it's just interesting how priorities change over time. My lawd wwtd when everyone had the same Jumper?

Back
Top Bottom