OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Not really. Me and pizzo both play the rookie my career for the badges and we play nothing like that in the park.

Selfless passing, good D, and smart uncontested shots are the only way to thrive in the park against real comp.

So no the garbage mycareer shots/gameplay style don't ALWAYS carry over to the park, I'd disagree on that. Although I will admit there's plenty of garbage that consistently ball hog and shoot terrible shots. If you get stuck with 'em... just gotta ice em out and hope they play D :lol:

Exactly.......

Most people are Trash in the park however... When you do find comp.. It's real.

Dudes think the park is a minigame nah, it's highly competitive especially when dudes see you streaking 20 games +

I am a bit heated

Now you can get ankle breaker badge from either score or assist on double move leading up -_-

Yeah, they nerfed ankle breaker at mypark

Damn, they didn't nerf sharpshooters/stretch bigs' half-court shots :smh:

Unbelievable after all that work for the badge, NOW they switch it to score OR assist? Man 2k... :smh:

And nerfing the ankle breaker really just shafted the shot creators. It's already near impossible to stop the speedy playmakers and ridiculous sharpshooters and now they killing maybe my best offensive badge :smh:

Unbelievable after all that work for the badge, NOW they switch it to score OR assist? Man 2k... :smh:

And nerfing the ankle breaker really just shafted the shot creators. It's already near impossible to stop the speedy playmakers and ridiculous sharpshooters and now they killing maybe my best offensive badge :smh:

This update applies to Xbox as well? I been putting off the ankle breaker badge because of that assist nonsense

Exactly.......

Most people are Trash in the park however... When you do find comp.. It's real.

Dudes think the park is a minigame nah, it's highly competitive especially when dudes see you streaking 20 games +
You're proving my point 90% of park players are trash

You're proving my point 90% of park players are trash

What do you have Xbox or PlayStation?

Yeah 90% of em are trash but doesn't take away from when you find some good games, and that usually doesn't take long when you start going on a streak..

Last edited:
I don't ever play on easy, even to earn badges ....I earn them the old fashion way. It don't take a lot to earn badges, just play the game and the badges will come.

Not really. Me and pizzo both play the rookie my career for the badges and we play nothing like that in the park.

Selfless passing, good D, and smart uncontested shots are the only way to thrive in the park against real comp.

So no the garbage mycareer shots/gameplay style don't ALWAYS carry over to the park, I'd disagree on that. Although I will admit there's plenty of garbage that consistently ball hog and shoot terrible shots. If you get stuck with 'em... just gotta ice em out and hope they play D :lol:
Proving my point also ... it doesn't always carry over but usually it does for every 2 good players there's 20 trash trollers

i think im bout to turn mines up to HOF...my numbers are starting to get to easy. 

starting to get 23+ and 13+ every game. 

i really like this nugget team tho. 

Murray and Chandler off the bench are so legit. 

Hell yea :pimp: im on the nuggets too. We got will barton and chandler coming off the bench.

game way to easy. last past in mycareer you had to drop 40 a night to win games. this year, it feels like its impossible NOT to drop 40. I'm averaging like 42 a game now. 30 games in.

The texting system is so damn dumb and corny. It's wild annoying too. I wish there was a button to tell all of these dudes to hop off my nuts. Constantly inviting me places. Bruh, I'm a rookie...on the other team. Stop being thirsty pa

I don't ever play on easy, even to earn badges ....I earn them the old fashion way. It don't take a lot to earn badges, just play the game and the badges will come.
Thank you
2 ppl who dont play park nor pro-am so it makes sense but to us who actually do spend time on these game modes it comes in handy to have it now rather than later 

What difficulty ya playing on ? Hof is the only option when your 87 or better And nothing's more lame then dudes playing myplayer like a 12 yr old 110 is just stupid like how do you enjoy putting up 50+ shots in a game ?
Exactly dudes in here talking badges. If you can't get the badges on SS or HOF you don't need them bc you can't earn them. You just not good enough.

Thank you
2 ppl who dont play park nor pro-am so it makes sense but to us who actually do spend time on these game modes it comes in handy to have it now rather than later 
I play the park tho. I been watching your post and you the typical dude at the park. Jacking and all the other foolishness. So it makes senses.

and what if you just don't like mycareer and wanna get out of it as fast as possible?

Y'all dudes talking like y'all nice...[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The typical dude at the park cross over cross over step back pull back dribble speed burst to the bucket or cancel the speed burst into a step back 3 if that's you... Yeah you garbage.

and what if you just don't like mycareer and wanna get out of it as fast as possible?

Y'all dudes talking like y'all nice...[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
like i said you not that nice thing. 

it all makes sense now the way yall talking...yall are the ones with the black necks and black arms, wearing bubble coats, cowboy hats with tims on. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom