OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

laugh.gif
got damn!

And hot dog in the thread lying about the W
mean.gif

Y'all gotta do best out of 5.
Nah, hes a liar and cheeser. Not fun playing someone who cheses all game with cheese dribbles and doesn't run ANY plays and just uses pick and roll for everything and no man defense. Don't have patience for that. I rather play vs skilled players. Not lame gameplay.

I'll be honest, I never have, nor will ever likely like or agree with Hotdog Water, but I can't see him having a reason to lie about getting the win. I think he got the win. Despite what a "video" may depict, a "video" that has never eem surfaced.

Doubt he won. He's too emotional and with that last post pointing out to the dude cheesing just gives it away.

Anyone wanna catch a L in 2k between 830am-10am on Ps4???? Lmk pm me.

Lmfao dude look like he broke his controller after quitting.

Good stuff toodope91.

Dog water can't come in here talking about he's the best on NT...

Show some respect for yourself hotdog. How do you quit like that. Lol.

Last edited:
Who lies about losing a game..... Hotdogs seems like that type but damn.... Can't believe grown men do things like that.

I decline your challenge HotDog

Call me a coward all you want but I havent played that game mode since 2k14

Its broken to me cuz i feel the game chooses the direction it wants to go, it can be the final 10 seconds of the game and curry can be wide open for a 3 to clinch victory but if the momentuem aint on your side, chances are you could miss it.

MyPark is all I really play now.

1 vs 1 is horrible. I only play team up. It's the best mode in the game. True skills with random NBA players, no cpu. Obviously you need the right ppl. Been playing that mode with the same legit ppl since 2k11. There are a lot of us.

lol this thread went ham last night well damn someone needs hit hotdog with a CMON MAN 

who lies bout an L in a video game not even like it was for bread 

anyway my homie hit a GW 3 with Al Horford last night in Private Team Up Gamebattles match. They double teamed me in the paint cause i was cooking with Amir in the 4th which left horford literally wide open 

them TO i had tho were some trash hate when the PG give me ball in paint when im not calling for it and defender just bumps into me and i lose it 

Both players seem pretty good. Good coverage on that pick and roll and rotation to that third guy. And the guy on offense handled the defense well..

Too bad about the rage quit. Poor sportsmanship

The tom foolery in here :lol: If you can lie about a video game L to a bunch of strangers online imagine what else you lie about :x

I just want to know why the lie.

I think Hotdog thought there was no proof he quit and got the L

But its stupid to think that, as soon as you quit the other player can simply tell Xbox or PS to record the last 20 seconds.

Lol I'm always calling pick and roll. If they double or switch on the pick and roll, I'm getting the assist. If they go under, I'm shooting the J. If they go over, I'm going to the basket.

If they hedge, that's hard. I'll probably call for the pick and roll again or iso.

I'm not very good at iso. That's my weakness, I admit.

Last edited:
:rofl: What's going on in here?? It just goes to show you, there's quite a few NTers on this 2k17. Some talk, while the rest are practicing. lol

Back
Top Bottom