OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

laugh.gif
 true that fam

All star or GBs is it tonight. IF my current GB squad aint on i got no problem leaving and creating a temporary team for GBs so we can play our 2s or 3s if the dude Hutch 188 is on 

has the servers been funky for anyone else this passed weekend ?

i was ******* 12-0 in my Team ready to go 4-0 in this division to earn some type of card and dropped out my 2 recent games to which i got the loss and was up in both games.

Loving how i set up My Team to my playing ability. Sniped a T. Ross for REAL CHEAP as my SF at the moment but his 3 is on point
Yea I think that T Ross card has that crucial 88 open 3. What MT squad you been running? 

Havn't run any my team online play now yet... just started the mode and working on some domination and blacktop to bolster the squad before taking them to the play now

Yea I think that T Ross card has that crucial 88 open 3. What MT squad you been running? 

Havn't run any my team online play now yet... just started the mode and working on some domination and blacktop to bolster the squad before taking them to the play now
man that 3 is WET lol 

so far the highest cards i got are Blue

Starting 5

PG : Curry 85

SG : CJ McCollum 83 think hes a green card

SF : T. Ross 84 Blue

PF : D. Green 82 ( not sure why i havnt switched him out but he holds his own against the big dudes for defense. When i switch to 2-3 he gets good amount of steals to.

C   : H. Goatside 82

bench in no particular order ( normally match the opponents bench with positions)

Kyrie

Melo

Dirk

Butler

D. Jordan

Jay Williams

Greek Freak

pretty sure thats it unless im missing 1 or 2 players

nothing too crazy but all fit my play style. ive been cooking ppl who got the red cards and higher

had **** load of VC from just playing so i bought the 105K 20 pack decent cards i guess nothing mind blowing tho

Last edited:

man that 3 is WET lol 

so far the highest cards i got are Blue

Starting 5

PG : Curry 85

SG : CJ McCollum 83 think hes a green card

SF : T. Ross 84 Blue

PF : D. Green 82 ( not sure why i havnt switched him out but he holds his own against the big dudes for defense. When i switch to 2-3 he gets good amount of steals to.

C   : H. Goatside 82

bench in no particular order ( normally match the opponents bench with positions)

Kyrie

Melo

Dirk

Butler

D. Jordan

Jay Williams

Greek Freak

pretty sure thats it unless im missing 1 or 2 players

nothing too crazy but all fit my play style. ive been cooking ppl who got the red cards and higher

had **** load of VC from just playing so i bought the 105K 20 pack decent cards i guess nothing mind blowing tho
What are the colors of your bench cards? That's a nice little balanced lineup, I'm liking it. I want a couple of the 50 point scoring boxes but I just envision the opening going terribly and me ending up merking a controller
laugh.gif

When you start up blacktop use big dudes that can shoot 3s. K Love, Dirk, Beasley types are nice for that mode and its some decent fun, and I hear the rewards get pretty decent when you start moving to the higher boards. 

Last edited:

i believe Dirk and Greek are the only gold cards rest are either Blue or Green 
You play any blacktop yet?

You saying you're beating dudes with red cards and up makes me want to start playing already

Maybe I'll try my luck today

Last edited:
thats the 3v3s correct ? if so yea ive played a few matches maybe 4 in total tho need to dig deeper into that and the domination 

ive seen you play i honestly think you got what it takes. Youll come across some teams with dominate cards but its the player on the controller who controls them dudes and im pretty sure you're better then majority of them. Competition gets harder once you move up for sure think im in Emerald Div at moment.

half these dudes playing dont run no offense just all quick inbounds and get the ball down the court quick to a big man under the net.

half these dudes playing dont run no offense just all quick inbounds and get the ball down the court quick to a big man under the net.
Interesting

Yea thats the 3 v 3 mode. Take my advice above for that one. Get those big dudes that can chuck 3s and the games more likely to give you gaurds to play with with who can also shoot and move around. It's a pretty fun mode. 

Will do appreciate that tip

I'll let you know when I dig into it cause I would t mind trying to grind for better cards

@toodope91

yo look at this **** fam lol look who they gave me with Whiteside. I legit thought he was bout to blow me out with shooting. Cant believe it pulled Wilt tho 

Screenshot-Original.png
Screenshot-Original.png

@toodope91

yo look at this **** fam lol look who they gave me with Whiteside. I legit thought he was bout to blow me out with shooting. Cant believe it pulled Wilt tho 

That's super dope, I don't think I've pulled him yet. Played against him once. Someone pulled MJ on me the other day 
sick.gif
 ... Gave him that work though 
nthat.gif

The modes a grind till we get to the good rewards but we'll get there 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Hate how my center and PF are always behind the 3pt line any help to this?

I was fed up with this too, then I learned how to run plays. Sucks on a fast break when they stop at the 3 tho. Also, nobody dunks in this game. My centers and PFs only lay up the ball. lol

I was fed up with this too, then I learned how to run plays. Sucks on a fast break when they stop at the 3 tho. Also, nobody dunks in this game. My centers and PFs only lay up the ball. lol

Nothing worse than hitting your big man with the greatest no-look of your life, only to have him either hot-potato it back to you, or toss up a slow motion charmin-soft floater that gets thrown into the stands by the PG.

easily played the best/most fun game of 2k ever last night in a Triple OT win in a GB Private Team Up

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/ItZ Me PiZzO 23/screenshot/5365274 (kemba cooked) we was running a 2-3 tho 

Kemba hit a 3 to goto OT with 0.4 seconds left on an unreal running fade away

I hit a 3 with 4.4 seconds left in 2nd OT to goto the 3rd. What a ******* game man so much fun 

Screenshot-Original.png
Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

i put that work in last night. My whole squad did decent tho

Last edited:
Finally got a XBOX and 2k.

Ya'll add me: cris918

Im nice and definitely wont quit like that hot dog ***** up there..  

2K's mycareer AI is the worst AI in videogames period. Tendencies, Usage, Positions, Stats, Rotations, etc. all thrown out the window.

Last edited:
Someone's gotta tell me why the AI defense magically gets a boost if you hit the turbo button. Makes absolutely no sense.

All the extra work arounds they do to avoid the actual issues is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom