OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

So which one of you guys are possibly considering getting the Nintendo Switch version of 2K18 later this fall?
laugh.gif

No but in all seriousness, my curiosity in the Nintendo Switch version of 2K18 led me to research how 2K is planning to release 2K18 over the Switch.  And funny enough, the Nintendo Switch version of 2K18 WILL NOT be a "watered-down" PS3/Xbox 360 version of the game. 

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/nba-2k18-switch#game-details
http://wwg.com/2017/05/09/nba-2k18-nintend-switch-release-date-details/

Apparently the Nintendo Switch version of 2K18 will be 100% exactly identical to the PS4 and Xbox 1 versions of 2K18 (except for the 4K resolution that the PS4 Pro and Xbox 1 X will deliver).  Which means we may actually have the first "portable" NBA 2K game that is identical to its more powerful console rivals.

I haven't even gotten my pre-order in for 2K18 for my PS4 yet (and I don't think I will, 2K has left me unimpressed this time around to even pre-order 2K18 on release day), but man.........I may consider getting 2K18 on my Nintendo Switch instead of the PS4 since I don't play 2K online anymore anyway (I'm more of an offline MyLeague gamer).

Last edited:
So which one of you guys are possibly considering getting the Nintendo Switch version of 2K18 later this fall? :lol:

No but in all seriousness, my curiosity in the Nintendo Switch version of 2K18 led me to research how 2K is planning to release 2K18 over the Switch.  And funny enough, the Nintendo Switch version of 2K18 WILL NOT be a "watered-down" PS3/Xbox 360 version of the game. 

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/nba-2k18-switch#game-details
http://wwg.com/2017/05/09/nba-2k18-nintend-switch-release-date-details/

Apparently the Nintendo Switch version of 2K18 will be 100% exactly identical to the PS4 and Xbox 1 versions of 2K18 (except for the 4K resolution that the PS4 Pro and Xbox 1 X will deliver).  Which means we may actually have the first "portable" NBA 2K game that is identical to its more powerful console rivals.

I haven't even gotten my pre-order in for 2K18 for my PS4 yet (and I don't think I will, 2K has left me unimpressed this time around to even pre-order 2K18 on release day), but man.........I may consider getting 2K18 on my Nintendo Switch instead of the PS4 since I don't play 2K online anymore anyway (I'm more of an offline MyLeague gamer).
it'll be wack cuz of the controllers. And I bet it won't even be 1080

N64 was tbe death of Sports games for Nintendo systems.

If you REALLY play 2k, I don't see why you would consider it

was waiting for you to update us before i posted them pics. knew you would eventually come thru

agreed looks great as usual but please i JUST PRAY THEY FIX ANIMATIONS. Its all i ask they took a step backwards this year with them big time

was waiting for you to update us before i posted them pics. knew you would eventually come thru

agreed looks great as usual but please i JUST PRAY THEY FIX ANIMATIONS. Its all i ask they took a step backwards this year with them big time

Can i slide on ya pro am team this year?
:nerd:

Can i slide on ya pro am team this year?
:nerd:

yessir, i think we only entering the season with 4 currently, not sure on positions just yet gotta wait to see how the builds are.

no doubt tho ill tell the homies tonight if they on that i got us a 5th

yessir, i think we only entering the season with 4 currently, not sure on positions just yet gotta wait to see how the builds are.

no doubt tho ill tell the homies tonight if they on that i got us a 5th

Hell yea im great with a glass cleaner or slasher. Please dont make me shoot tho lol. I can dribble and pass my butt off tho.

Hell yea im great with a glass cleaner or slasher. Please dont make me shoot tho lol. I can dribble and pass my butt off tho.

sounds good. heads up tho if they want to rock on that gamebattles site instead of Pro-am which i am trying to focus early on when it releases, i say we create a team from NTers. im sure we can get 5 from xbox just would need 3 more. @spectacular23 deff would be in as well im sure

Back
Top Bottom