OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Thon Maker is kinda nice on my career, dude is blocking everything.  Monroe and Plumlee are both injured and he's holding it down

Watch your mouth b. Milwaukee is my squad. They drafted me 9th. Me, J young, jabari, alphabet and and moose are eating this league. 14 and 0. Thon is lowkey god on my team. Bruh can shoot from anywhere. Like kd medium.

Question...why in my 14th game of my rookie season did the reporter dude come into my private practice and ask me am i signing an extension? Wth. Does 2k even basketball b?

Last edited:
Watch your mouth b. Milwaukee is my squad. They drafted me 9th. Me, J young, jabari, alphabet and and moose are eating this league. 14 and 0. Thon is lowkey god on my team. Bruh can shoot from anywhere. Like kd medium.

Question...why in my 14th game of my rookie season did the reporter dude come into my private practice and ask me am i signing an extension? Wth. Does 2k even basketball b?
I got a center, drafted to the pelicans. it's a wrap for the West. young, hill, hield, Anthony, me

Damn near dream team

anyone has sliders for relastic game play..... i play the season mode, and my startes play half the minutes ...they get fatiqued too quick

If i remember correctly, 2k emphasized this year that you have to use your bench and actually managed your starters better compared to past tittles or else they get fatigued pretty quick

anyone has sliders for relastic game play..... i play the season mode, and my startes play half the minutes ...they get fatiqued too quick
I need more info because I don't know

1. How much turbo you use (Be honest with yourself)
2. MInutes per quarter that you play
3. What exactly do you mean by half the minutes. THey have to tire at SOME point but if you are abusing Turbo, that is what will happen.

I say all of that because I think fatigue is done really well this year

Randle is a beast in this game :wow:

I make more contested shots with him than uncontested shots with the others :lol:

I use the setup dribble to free me up just flick the stick up and then use your crossover,spin etc off that or pull up jumpers

If your a big idk [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I haven't really gotten all the post moves yet I got a nice post spin tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But just work on it at practice etc play those one on one games that helped me find a couple go to moves

Start keeping actual track of that. I guarantee you it isn't true

I just got the game today. It's true tho.. at the moment anyway

Can't make a lay-up unless it's fastbreak. SMH

Would love to play you again DC. Last time we matched, it was lagging as af. We didn't really finished the game. I was winning tho :tongue:

Smh Hall of Fame is way too difficult in MyCareer. Had to push the dificulty back to Superstar.

Still dont understand how I didn't get traded to the Timeberwolves like I wanted. I mean the percentage of them wanting me was 100%. The Kings owner must be a hating dude. (I honestly think they didn't let me get traded because I didn't want to bring Justice with me and that would have messed up their little story thing).

Managed to unlock the "Catch & Shoot" badges and get my player to a 90 overall. Still can't believe I'm coming off the bench. The Kings better put some respek on my name. This isn't how you treat a 1st round pick that went in the top 10!!!!

These HOF badges are really a grind. Got 3 golds so far but need that limitless range HOF. Dude in park was pulling up from half court every time and wetting it.

Also if anyone can tell me what a grand badge is ? I think that's what it's called

Last edited:
So the glitch got patched overnight cuz I was able to do it last night, woke up this morning to try it again and doesnt work anymore.

Oh well, got my player to 89, i wasnt going to OD anyway.

So the glitch got patched overnight cuz I was able to do it last night, woke up this morning to try it again and doesnt work anymore.

**** I didn't even get to do it man. when it was posted I had just leveled :smh:

damn homey lol

i really hope youre wrong

I hope so too because i wanted to continue and get my guy to at least 90.

But i tried this morning real quick before work and i did the correct steps, but wouldnt give me attributes anymore, so im going to assume it was patched over night, or i may have done it wrong from being half asleep.

Back
Top Bottom