OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

It is both a curse and a blessing that NBA 2K17 and Destiny's Rise of Iron released around the same time with a few days apart.

Curse:  I should be trying to get more reps in to get handle of the new controls of 2K17, but I'm now on hiatus from 2K17 b/c I'm trying to get my new Iron Gjallahorn in Destiny's ROI.

Blessing:  At least I won't have to deal with my game glitching up if they decide to do any patch updates to 2K17 prior to the regular season starting up in late Oct/early Nov, that screwed my game over last time and I ended up with glitched up MyLeague files while I was playing 2K16 prior to the start of last season.

Last edited:
Guys that made a PG, is justice young a PG too?
He plays the 2 and he's trash on defense. Speaking of defense is anybody in mycareer stopping elite guards? Bc I'm getting torched by them.

Russ :44
Wall: 40
Dame: 48

These dudes be straight cooking me.

One thing I think I found out is this year don't let them go baseline. Last year you would get murdered if you let your man go middle. This year not so much.

He plays the 2 and he's trash on defense. Speaking of defense is anybody in mycareer stopping elite guards? Bc I'm getting torched by them.

Russ :44
Wall: 40
Dame: 48

These dudes be straight cooking me.

One thing I think I found out is this year don't let them go baseline. Last year you would get murdered if you let your man go middle. This year not so much.

Not really i havent played anybody great tho yet. Curry didnt go off on me its the other guys esp bigs that can rebound kill me

did anybody get the jumpshot creator in my career?  I got it but when I create my custom shot and equip it it's still the same one as before

did anybody get the jumpshot creator in my career?  I got it but when I create my custom shot and equip it it's still the same one as before

You have to equip it bro. Go to mycareer inventory and then choose everything that youve purchased or own and want to change

My only complaint on my career is the shot selection of my teammates. Step back threes when no one is guarding them and they never pass in transition.

Or maybe it just will Barton

Smoove pointing out how 2K is screwing yall MyPlayer folks in terms of not being able to "grind" SPECIFIC IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES.

Yep, I definitely will remain away from MyCareer this year. 

Smoove pointing out how 2K is screwing yall MyPlayer folks in terms of not being able to "grind" SPECIFIC IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES.

Yep, I definitely will remain away from MyCareer this year. 
So you're not gonna play it without personal experience? lol k

No hate, drop them 60 boy

But your VC looking trash getting only 200-400

U know it :lol:
you do what most of us do when we're trying to grind for our badges

I can't seem to change the quarter length on My Career (stuck on 6 mins).

Any idea on how to fix it? Sorry if asked already.

laugh.gif
at expecting a 60 ovr Rookie be able to put the clamps on Westbrook and such. Come on bro
laugh.gif
im a 89

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom