OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Yall lame. Myplayer is dope. Maybe you never hooped growing up so being able to somewhat be the goat has no juice to you. But to us..its fun as hell. Getting lost in the game is fun as hell. I cheered when i made game winners and big shots. I let myself feel like it was me. Enjoyable. Even with the flaws.
lame cause i don't like fairly tale type basketball stories in my nba game and want simulation.makes sense

Last edited:
Myplayer is cool, its not for everyone, but i see that 2k is just tryna add a storyline rather then just put out a straight basketball game

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR BOYS, drop them gamertags below if you tryna get dropped on release day. Got the elgato ready to pop off and embarrass anybody who try me

You on PS4? I'll wash you.

Not even trash talking
laugh.gif
Lol Nah, not yet. U lucky.

CPU AI still shaky.

@ 3:20 pissed me off. D Rose would lay that up with his right hand in real life. Not get blocked using his left :smh:

Smh. 2k still doesn't get it..... I would like some ball control in the air. Like moving the stick to switch hands or another button or something... Instead they wanna give us storylines.

I'm tryna compete and talk that ****.

CPU still not getting back on Defense? Smh[emoji]128545[/emoji]

Last edited:
Brent Barry :pimp:
Gonna need live cut aways of C Webb sweating while using every last breath to make his point to the kids at home

Smh. 2k still doesn't get it..... I would like some ball control in the air. Like moving the stick to switch hands or another button or something... Instead they wanna give us storylines.

I'm tryna compete and talk that ****.

CPU still not getting back on Defense? Smh[emoji]128545[/emoji]

you could always switch a layup mid air

Supposedly gonna have even more control this year

Myplayer is cool, its not for everyone, but i see that 2k is just tryna add a storyline rather then just put out a straight basketball game
you making another PF this year ? 

still undecided on what im gonna create

You already know :smokin

Best power forward in the game :pimp:

Walking double double, 30 and 30, still have that ProAm game we played saved

Always gonna create one, everyone wants to be a PG-SF but no one wanna be a big man. Some people fail to realize you def need a big man on the team.

Last edited:
I always typically play sg or sf. Playmaker though. Provided the people around me keep moving, the ball will find you. Just like in real life.

U have to have live or ps plus to download prelude? Want to download on ps4 and xbox
Can't confirm but I would assume so.

If you can't wait, The Prelude is available now in New Zealand on PSN according to OS.

Just have to make a New Zealand account.

Back
Top Bottom