OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

I always cop vc. I don't have time to play struggle ball anymore. Nor the patience. I did it with 2k13. Played by the rules. Was a hella struggle. MAd frustrating. But I got it done. Once was enough. I got an online tool for 14 and got all the free coins. Like a million coins. Bought everything. Since then, just been spending the dough and copping the vc since 2k wants to tax for everything now. Idk, play like a champ adds to my experience, and its a one time fee, not recurring, so it's gravy. I'm gonna be pissed having to buy every little thing though. Those wack sauce. Good thing my dude is already over 85 I think just from the prelude. Then I get 200k more in this kobe thing, so I'll be gravy for a while.

Nah. Disregarding the fact that he played PF in summer league and in college. Sixers don't even know if Noel and Okafor can play together - throwing in a guy who's a bad shooter for a PF to play the wing? Doubt it.
1. Summer League is Summer League. It isn't the real squad, doesn't matter in THIS situation

2. Noel AND EMbid are coming off the bench? I HIGHLY doubt that.

They will most likely start

PG: Sergio or TJ
SG: Henderson
SF: Simmons
PF: Noel
C: Jahlil

We can wager on it if you want. I have PayPal

Might as well play in a phone booth. It'll likely be
Bayless
Henderson
Covington
Simmons
Noel/oak/embiid

In other news I'm happy for Chris Paul.. Dude finally looks okay lol
2K been making him look like an infant
laugh.gif
He is a baby though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Broke up with my girl to make sure I can run 2k and Fifa without any qualms. Probably get back with her in November after I've built a dynasty in Association.

Copped on my lunch. Stores really not giving a damn about preorders :lol: :smokin

Won't be able to run it until Sunday night since I'll be in SD all weekend, though :smh:

Just got drafted by the Sacrmento Kings with the 8th pick. (6'6 PG 86 overall sharpshooter)

Just picked Sunset as the MyPark squad imma roll with

Last edited:
The game said I'll get a rep boost if I stay with my 2K16 park (Sunset Beach) but I started out as a rookie 1 :stoneface:

Last edited:
I was going to wait until around the time the season starts to cop, but damn it sounds like everyone has nothing but positive things to say... hmm

First play now game Wolves vs Lakers, D'Lo tears his ACL had to turn the game off brah :x

Hahaha bruhhhh. 2K been killing dudes all day. On my boys dmc and klay and butler all had season ending injuries in the 1st 5 games. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom