OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Fellas, we now have a Part 2 to this actually

i think he's lost the real meaning and purpose of the hard hedge vs. soft hedge.

soft hedge is basically gonna make the offensive player hesitate...just enough so the defensive player can recover. hard hedge is meant to redirect the player in a different direction...to get his momentum to be completely null or to force a retreat move/step. when you hard hedge, you WILL HAVE TO have HELP to stop the roll man.

and also you wanna take a damb near trail technique when the screen is set if you are the on ball defender and go OVER the pick (not under). allowing noah to kind of trap CJ. if it was played better, noah would have been smoother in getting back to his man.

setting any hedge along with anything other than "go over" is useless IMO

if you go under on a non shooter like rondo, there is no need to hedge. the center/player guarding the screener can stay home.

Last edited:
Drafted 6th be the pelicans. Jrue, you're the broski, but I'm coming for that spot. P&R with Brow and Buddy ALL. SEASON. LONG.

Guys is there no way to select your jerseys in my career this year ?

Idk if we can pick jerseys again but my second game in the cavs worse the yellow alts and my magic wore the black penny/shaq era alts

You'll get a chance to take a sus plane ride with the owner...hella sus..

after you get the ability to change jerseys. And dont forget to fix your lipstick sweetheart.

Sooo over playing for the Nuggets :lol: , can I get this damn trade request option already

Damn, it just me or has this game improved drastically? Sure there are some things that need and will be patched up, but in my opinion it's SO much better than 2K16

My problem with this game is how it takes forever for them to go up with the ball under the rim, when they're wide opened. It should be quick being 7ft tall. Then they just get blocked.

Also this quiet shot clock thing is annoying.

People still able to get free by zig zagging around until they're open.

Other than that, one of the best 2Ks yet.

Last edited:
Smh at the fact that you have to make 7k VC to wear custom shoes in MyPark. Just created the Alternate 89 4s & Closing ceremony 11 lows. Now I need 14k just to buy them [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Yo fellas. Something fishy going on. My last 10 games, 6 of them have been auto quits. Meaning right after tip they intentionally foul and quit. Or foul repeatedly until it asks me if I want to quit. Or pause and let the time run out.

I'm 36-4 but would like to earn my w's.

I'm saying he will do worse

Man nba 2k did it again. Seems more realistic and not as cheap. Is that the general consensus? I'm talking human vs human play

Few patches needed IMO but damnit I wish me and my roommate weren't so busy so we could play more. We each take 15 teams and see who comes out on top
You can't judge how cheesy a game is that hasn't been out a week.

Folks say this EVERY YEARS, during the first few weeks.

Give the cheesers by NOV. Game will be just as cheesy. Always is. Always will be.

Exactly. Get people some time to get used to it and it will be the same as past games.

That's why i only do offline. Get custom sliders / rosters from DC, etc.. and do my own thing.

They call way too many fouls in this game. It gets soo annoying.

Every single shot in the post is a foul. What's more annoying is forcing the CPU to miss a shot then the PF or Center gets the offensive rebound and a GUARANTEED and one follows :smh:

Back
Top Bottom