OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

reposting my garbage videos

no new ones

been working non-stop

imma be back later this month tho

Hey, i'm playing a friend of mine and he constantly plays with the Warriors, any tips on how to beat him (i normally run with the Spurs, Knicks, and Rockets when i play him)
Honestly, this is such a broad question.

We don't know how you play.
We don't know how he plays.
We don't know either one of your in game philosophies.
Experience levels; etc...........

I would just direct you to

1. http://www.operationsports.com/foru...01-nba-2k17-teach-me-how-strategy-thread.html

2. http://www.operationsports.com/foru...a-2k17-defensive-settings-community-wiki.html

I had him in the beginning while playing with the spurs, but yea i'm getting beat with the 3 ball at the moment with only Curry. I'm able to contain Green and durant, and he's awful shooting with Klay. I'm not really running plays at all. what is PNRS? I toggle between man and off ball. And i guess my weakness is impatient. I'll make ill advised passes for costly turnovers.

Which type of 3's are Curry attempting?

Off dribble

Off Ball Screens

On Ball Screens?

re: Just VERBALLY tell yourself, "Be Patient/Get a Good Shot" at the start of every possession

Why aren't you running plays?

Last edited:
First time playing 2k I like to play defense and pass and only shoot open looks. Anyone who has patience to run with a newb send me a request my tag is notnosmallfeet

Anyone else experiencing problems finding pro am games? Specifically with your team.

Me and some friends started up a team. When we all go onto the team arena and ready up 50% of the time it glitches or something and it thinks one of us is not ready. Or sometimes one person will see everyone ready and it says searching for opponent but the rest of the team says one or two people are not ready and it says nothing about searching for opponents. When that happens we all back out of the arena then come back and try again.

Is there a method to start up a game or is 2k just that glitchy? Lol

Anyone else experiencing problems finding pro am games? Specifically with your team.

Me and some friends started up a team. When we all go onto the team arena and ready up 50% of the time it glitches or something and it thinks one of us is not ready. Or sometimes one person will see everyone ready and it says searching for opponent but the rest of the team says one or two people are not ready and it says nothing about searching for opponents. When that happens we all back out of the arena then come back and try again.

Is there a method to start up a game or is 2k just that glitchy? Lol
after the recent patches guess what ? it made the mode alot more glitchy but whats new. They come out with new patches only to mess up the old ones

i dont particularly play Pro-am but ive been seeing non stop threads about it on reddit

Don't know who it was that I was having this conversation with but: Blown Defensive Rotations: Sim or Broken logic? - Operation Sports Forums http://www.operationsports.com/foru...own-defensive-rotations-sim-broken-logic.html

xxpizzo xxpizzo

mgrand15 mgrand15

Haven't really played at all recently due to the issues (mostly online matchmaking STILL being broken)

Couldn't read through the entire thread but I didn't see many arguments for it being sim.

When Czar talked about building plays and offenses a while back - someone asked him if there was a way to differentiate how well the Spurs run plays vs. the sloppiness of a bad team. He basically said you need to build the core and perfect that before you start adding layers to it. Then you could add levels to it.

I don't think 2K is close to getting the core of defense right. Without the core on point, you're not gonna get realistic NBA mistakes. You're gonna get the nonsense you do now. To be fair, replicating NBA defense is really hard. But there's no excuse for a lot of what happens.

First thing i noticed about the patch; more unforced turnovers/throwing the ball away from missed timing or someone cutting etc

It looks and plays real nice (the new animations)

Ive always adjusted the sliders for passing accuracy anyway, but there were never specific animations

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ive-software-partnering-nba-2k-esports-league

What's this mean fellow 2k players
nerd.gif
hmm sounds very interesting but one thing. SERVERS 
roll.gif

My only thing is seeing as though it's an eSports league thing, there will be commentators. How will they call a play that's clearly a glitch or some dumb **** 2k is known for. 

2K has way too many flaws to be an esports game. I've been playing the game a lot recently because I want to practice writing articles. And to sum it up, 2K is a game that has had absolutely no competition and has grown super lazy

reddit comments LOL

the best thing to possibly come out of this is they actually put effort into the game. we shall see 

just read the comments hilarious 

Last edited:

serious question though, how can i sign up?
im ready to put my current job to the side 
nerd.gif

but in all seriousness not sure if all info came out yet. If i find anything new throughout the day ill be sure to post it here

hmm sounds very interesting but one thing. SERVERS :rofl:

My only thing is seeing as though it's an eSports league thing, there will be commentators. How will they call a play that's clearly a glitch or some dumb **** 2k is known for. 

2K has way too many flaws to be an esports game. I've been playing the game a lot recently because I want to practice writing articles. And to sum it up, 2K is a game that has had absolutely no competition and has grown super lazy

reddit comments LOL

the best thing to possibly come out of this is they actually put effort into the game. we shall see 

just read the comments hilarious 

why wouldn't they be able to have a sea of dedicated servers JUST for the league? why wouldn't games be played in-person on a private server, sitting 10 feet away?

I think we're on the verge of seeing e-sports really blow up into legitimate sports leagues.

kids already watch game streams in the tens of millions....

fighting/strategy game tournys get 20-30 million views...

now they're talking about every NBA team sponsoring a 2k team for a league?

:pimp:

I know i'm making SOMEBODIES roster SOMEWHERE

why wouldn't they be able to have a sea of dedicated servers JUST for the league? why wouldn't games be played in-person on a private server, sitting 10 feet away?

I think we're on the verge of seeing e-sports really blow up into legitimate sports leagues.

kids already watch game streams in the tens of millions....

fighting/strategy game tournys get 20-30 million views...

now they're talking about every NBA team sponsoring a 2k team for a league?

pimp.gif

I know i'm making SOMEBODIES roster SOMEWHERE
LAN would be the only way for this to make sense and actually work. 

IMO dont see 2k upgrading servers anytime soon so if Silver wants to put his money up than we might get the improvement they need to make it happen for online but the state that its in now is no good which has been this way for a few years now.

its still early tho and not all the news has been released so we will see for 2018

Still playing same team vs same team

Even with the patch and changing tiers...

Still getting that efeab30c error code... Can I just got my money back since I know my time has been hijacked

Finally in the Amethyst League for MTO.

The ******* 20 league box pack they gave me for going better than 7-5 was a complete joke ! Not one damn card over a 79 and yet they want us to put real money into this **** ahahah yea alright

This Amethyst League is gonna be a joke I already know it's nothing but 5-OUT offense. Only 2700ish ppl in this league so if I don't win enough games I think Ima stop with this mode. I had my lil run idc about PD Duncan

Back
Top Bottom